Dodge TEST day SRT-10 RAM in AUSTIN?

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must be some sort of Dodge road test or Press event here in Austin for the new Dodge Ram SRT-10.

I saw quite a few yesterday and this morning (maybe up to 10 or so) spread out about 1/2 mile apart from each other when I was going to work about 10am. I drove down 2222 between 620 and mopac and saw (and heard) the beautiful trucks. Wow! They are sharp and have a very nice exhaust note. I didn't see as many this morning but still saw 3 or 4 on the same stretch, same time.

If you don't know this stretch of road, it's a fantastic drive up and over a few hills with very tight windy roads, especially if you follow it all the way up to Lake Travis and down Lime creek road. I really wanted to play hookie from work, go home and grab my Viper and catch up to them. That would have been fantastic! I might go hunting for them tomorrow (saturday) and If I go, I'll definately be taking my camera.

Does anyone know what is going on? If anyone knows what the story is and what their schedule is, that would be great, I would like to meet up with them, especially if it is Dodge guys.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960