Does anyone have a Lemke SRT-10 Hartop with Glass Window and defogger for sale?

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope this is not against the forum rules...

I'm looking into buying a Lemke SRT10 Hardtop with large glass window and defogger. It's a little expensive so I wanted to see if anyone has a used one for sale before biting the bullet.

Tony

Last edited:

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they do, I'll give you $5 more than Tony's offering!

(JUST KIDDING!) They do look great. Wish I weren't so cheap myself and I'd buy one. Good luck finding one.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If they do, I'll give you $5 more than Tony's offering!

(JUST KIDDING!) They do look great. Wish I weren't so cheap myself and I'd buy one. Good luck finding one.

:rolaugh: You crack me up.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It seems they were giving clown for breakfast for free this morning...:leave:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's the best looking hard top made for the car. IMHO
Yes, expensive. Hell, the difference between the plastic rear window and the glass w/ defogger (which I purchased) was $1,000.
If you can find one 2nd hand , go for it. Just make sure they have the cable for the defogger and the cover piece for the latch.

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it's the best looking hard top made for the car. IMHO
Yes, expensive. Hell, the difference between the plastic rear window and the glass w/ defogger (which I purchased) was $1,000.
If you can find one 2nd hand , go for it. Just make sure they have the cable for the defogger and the cover piece for the latch.

Agree 100%

OP
OP
T

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in also.

Ok so there is 3 of us right now. Does anyone know how many people would Jeff need for a group buy to be worth it and does anyone know if we would get special pricing?

Tony

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in also.

I'm in also!

But, if anyone is interested, I was going back and forth with Steve from Vipair and he told me he was going to be coming out with a very similar hardtop for SRT-10's, but went with a set of wheels instead and never heard anything again.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Jeff a few months ago about buying one when I got back home. I'm probably a couple months out for a quick trip home andifeveryone works up a group buy I'll jump in too.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in also.

I'm in also!

But, if anyone is interested, I was going back and forth with Steve from Vipair and he told me he was going to be coming out with a very similar hardtop for SRT-10's, but went with a set of wheels instead and never heard anything again.

I just ordered mine from Steve. All carbon fiber. He has group buy coming out in a few days. First 10 people are going to get a nice top at a great price.

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone get a price on a group buy? Im in for a 2005 SRT-10 Top.... Thanks...

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'm a complete idiot. What is the advantage of putting a removable hardtop on this convertible? Is it just an appearance thing? Or... ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger