Does anyone have this front splitter?

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this online today, a front splitter for under $800.

Anyone have this?

Thoughts?

I really would want the ACR one but dont want to drop anywhere near the price the dealer charges. specially since i'll probably going to rip it off on a speedbump or something

APR Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter Dodge Viper 03-08

Last edited:

EXHLR8N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the splitter and wing. The Company is in Walnut, CA, 60 mi's. east of LA.

Call Peter Chung - (909) 594-3796.

Several of us from the SoCal club have these. They work incredibly well and look good.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought 2 of the APR splitters, they do not mount flat, they are both warped. They are carbon one side and cheap fiberglass on the bottom, the different cure rates on the materials make them all warp.

Do they work, probably.

Could they work better if the mounted flat and were not warped? YES

Oh, and you have to drill about 9 holes in your facia to mount.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have the splitter and wing. The Company is in Walnut, CA, 60 mi's. east of LA. Several of us from the SoCal club have these. They work incredibly well and look good.

The early units of this product had some issues.....and the manufacturer has worked hard to take every comment and issue and improve them. PartsRack furnished 2 mule cars, as well as some loose body panels to facilitate the build and the upgrades.

[ Needless to say, they are available from PartsRack. ]

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The early units of this product had some issues.....and the manufacturer has worked hard to take every comment and issue and improve them. PartsRack furnished 2 mule cars, as well as some loose body panels to facilitate the build and the upgrades.

[ Needless to say, they are available from PartsRack. ]

Needless to say I have 2 in my garage that are what I would call garbage, unless the build has changed and the last time I talked to them (month ago) they are still fiberglass bottom, kraft honeycomb insides and carbon fiber top with clear coat, then they will still warp. The mounting (bolted to the facia material) is not sturdy and it causes the splitter to point up. A few pics from ground level side and ground level front will show the warpage and the lift.