Does anyone know this bumblebee?

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been talking to Thomas Classics about this 06 Bumblebee as of late. Does anybody know the car???

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, love that color combo! I don't know the car, but the gentleman I bought my car from is awfully close to Akron OH. Great guy, you may be able to get him to check it out if need be.

On another note, there was a gentleman on here looking for a red vert for a friend if you still have yours. I posted your SN.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/658122-Anybody-know-this-Viper

Sorry I can't be of better help. GL!

-Tim

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the color combo the wife and I were looking for at the time we were going to purchase, but none were in my price range. Are you in the market for a coupe now? That sure would look nice in your stable. LOL

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the color combo the wife and I were looking for at the time we were going to purchase, but none were in my price range. Are you in the market for a coupe now? That sure would look nice in your stable. LOL

Next Viper will be a coupe for sure! I almost kept my options open after driving top down in NYC a few weeks ago... such an awesome experience!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, someone local was looking for a red vert a few weeks back. I sent them your way. He's from CT. Let me know if he contacted you because I can pay him a visit if need be. :D GET THE BUMBLE BEE. JUST DO IT! :D

g3t_t0rk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Owner sells his RED car for a YELLOW car. Clearly we all know which color is superior ;)

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, someone local was looking for a red vert a few weeks back. I sent them your way. He's from CT. Let me know if he contacted you because I can pay him a visit if need be. :D GET THE BUMBLE BEE. JUST DO IT! :D

Haven't heard from him! Let me know if he's still interested Tony! Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a red vert with 09 exhaust and roe catbacks,08 h-spokes and autoform red powder coated rollbar that can be had!

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im worried that come 11-7 if Ole Smokey gets 4 more years everything will be worthless!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang