Does anyone want the 98 RT/GTS repair manual in pdf?

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I ordered the repair manual on CD, and it's in pdf format. I know some people would be interested...im guessing it would be relatively close with other Gen 2 years as well. Its not just the basic repair manual, but it includes the Body, Chassis, Engine, Drivetrain & Electrical Wiring diagrams. The pdf is searchable and something like 950'ish pages. Just PM or message me if you want it. It has been super healpful to me so far and I just want to spread the goodness around.

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like one.. I also have a '97 but I got to think for the most part it's the same.

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website that i can upload it to? im prety s is only momentarily uploaded until the user downloads it. something more long term?

daveg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like the download installs a bunch of spyware and garbage also.
I agree. It killed my Internet Explorer... I had to go and uninstall all the crap they installed... The trick is to not click on the big green box that says "Download Now" but to click on the "Download the file"

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, I guess there is a difference. I just clicked the download file button. Maybe someone that has it now can host it better and not at the crap site.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With my Firefox browser, there is only the "download the file" and no green box with "download now". Must be something unique for Explorer users.

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With myGoogle Chrome browser, there is only the "download the file" and no green box with "download now". Must be something unique for Explorer users.
Odd, with my firefox i saw both, but one looked more business and the other more fishy. I guess I have learned to tell the difference of them, being on kickasstorrents and isohunt enough. :)

daveg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the site a few times and sometimes its there (Green "Download Now" box) and other times its not... Just look out for it!!!!

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. It killed my Internet Explorer... I had to go and uninstall all the crap they installed... The trick is to not click on the big green box that says "Download Now" but to click on the "Download the file"
That was the ticket. I did not scroll down far enough. I guess the big green download button was to obvious for a non computer user like myself. Thanks for the upload.

nelsonind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just purchased a red 1997 GTS Viper and am looking for any service or owner's manuals (at this point anything would be helpful).
I just clicked on the link and it gave me the home page for filedropper.com
Is the service manual link still active or do I need to create an account with them first?
Thank you very much.
Curtis

Last edited:

envy-me

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seems like the link is broken again, can someone repost? Or move it to a public google drive location/skydrive/dropbox? I know those are pretty secure and dont require any special software installed on your computer.

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go again. I wish someone had a more permenant/less spammy website to host it. Hopefully someone can get it there for good.

http://www.filedropper.com/98dodgevipersm

and before anyone mentions the spam, I just went to the site with Internet explorer (I know it ***** but im at work). There is a grey button that says "download now". Click that, type in the passcode and then it will download. Dont click anything too flashy or else it's likely spam

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the link is broken again, can someone repost? Or move it to a public google drive location/skydrive/dropbox? I know those are pretty secure and dont require any special software installed on your computer.
Member since 2009...first post was this one. I feel honoured

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456