dont shoot me..91 nsx vs 2003 viper interior

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really, there isn't a need to apologize. Making a video that ******** with yourself as the main attraction, you are begging for some off color responses. I personally don't see how bmw felt that added anything.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a damn Youtube for everything these days....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1iT9uT7x1E[/media]

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really, there isn't a need to apologize. Making a video that ******** with yourself as the main attraction, you are begging for some off color responses. I personally don't see how bmw felt that added anything.

I cant make out what you were implying about BMW? Enlighten me cause Im not near as nice as Twister and will not tolerate any $hit from anyone here including you. But if you are implying my comments dont add anything good here please explaing how your a$$ hole comments make this forum a better place for others???

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant make out what you were implying about BMW? Enlighten me cause Im not near as nice as Twister and will not tolerate any $hit from anyone here including you. But if you are implying my comments dont add anything good here please explaing how your a$$ hole comments make this forum a better place for others???

I am implying that it is a dumb video, and your comments implying all of the comments acknowledging it as such, weren't really in line with how genuinely useless the video was. Personally, I would pick levity over stupidity, but you must have a different sense of value.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude dont turn what I said around. I am simply making an observation and asking people to look at the world through a different view and see that being a dick isnt always the best way to live. So what if Twister made a pointless video in your eyes it made sense to him and that is what matters here if you dont like it then move on but when you make the decision to leave a negative and tasteless comment then you have opened yourself up to being a ******** in other peoples eyes. Someone that has actually taken the time to do something helpful in their eyes should be commended just a little bit because I can assure you there will be one person who will always take something from the work put out by other even if that person isnt you.
And I am afraid that if this type of actions are continuned on this forum it will become the norm and that will lead to one very sad community that runs all the good people out and I will be the first one on that train. But hey look at the bright side if you enjoy the way you are and it catches on then you will ultimately get rid of me:2tu:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude dont turn what I said around. I am simply making an observation and asking people to look at the world through a different view and see that being a dick isnt always the best way to live. So what if Twister made a pointless video in your eyes it made sense to him and that is what matters here if you dont like it then move on but when you make the decision to leave a negative and tasteless comment then you have opened yourself up to being a ******** in other peoples eyes. Someone that has actually taken the time to do something helpful in their eyes should be commended just a little bit because I can assure you there will be one person who will always take something from the work put out by other even if that person isnt you.
And I am afraid that if this type of actions are continuned on this forum it will become the norm and that will lead to one very sad community that runs all the good people out and I will be the first one on that train. But hey look at the bright side if you enjoy the way you are and it catches on then you will ultimately get rid of me:2tu:

You had a mini meltdown, wanting to curse our children with a speech impediment, and then attempting to play nice guy the next sentence. Kind of contradictory. Point being; it was a useless post, it was acknowledged as such. You didn't like the dozen or so comments, you spoke up, and your post ultimately was as laughable as the OP's, not to mention far more offensive than any of the light hearted jabs that were thrown his way. Time to get over yourself.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister, dude, way too much time on your hands. I think the NSX interior looks like crap. Leather and all. Prefer my Gen4 interior over that :smirk:

And for your next video how about

Sea Turtle vs Great White Shark. If nothing else the video should be exciting :D

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister, dude, way too much time on your hands. I think the NSX interior looks like crap. Leather and all. Prefer my Gen4 interior over that :smirk:

And for your next video how about

Sea Turtle vs Great White Shark. If nothing else the video should be exciting :D

May your children speak in tongue and forever make terrible videos.:rolaugh:

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha...guys I talk funny because ive been wearing hearing aids for 10 years and cant hear sounds...You should hear some of the things i say..

for the past week ive been saying the word OBSESSION instead of EXCEPTION..to my ears they both sound like the same wrod. i obviously know the differance but hear that im makeing the sounds wrong..Someone corrected me on it today and I laughed my a$$ off..

so I dont take any offense to my talking...speech ect. i do the best I can and people who actually know me know that I wear hearing aids and exatly how I aquired them..

11B for life yo..

LOL

BMW is partly correct. Some guys here do need to lighten up a lil..On the other hand even i read somethings I post and think..Wow what a dumb a$$..shortly before realizing it's one of my post..LOL

So like I said he is partly correct as are some of you...

I know their are a few here who like the nsx and many who wouldnt be caught dead in one...For those of you who even remotely think the nsx is a good car then I hope you atleaste somewhat enjoyed these crappy vids..

Enjoy your rides guys..I plan on cruising my viper around the island of oahu tonight..

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see you have a sense of humor that one poster seems to lack.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mehhh i actually like viewing twister's or should i say TWISTAZ vids, perhaps i just wish i had a yellow viper heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But we all know RED IS THE FASTEST!!!!

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Keep the vids coming T

J

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just made this vid so its still processing...both cars starting and revving a bit...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx2FYa9LJgY[/media]

Both sound good to me..My daughter working the camera gave the nod to the viper how ever

Ok I just watched the vid about 3 times in a row...I gotta admit the srt10 engine note does sound a lil better...A lil deeper..And their is just a hint of riceness sound in my nsx engine note ....it pains me to admit it but i herd it in the vid..Time to sell....

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see you have a sense of humor that one poster seems to lack.

BMW has always been a good guy....Im happy he's here and i hope he stays on the site..

I NEVER visit nsx prime except when I need to fix something..They have a very pompus attitue and drag raceing is sooo beneith them..Youd think they were driveing 200K ferraris instead of 85K acuras..

V.A. I canb barely tolerate as well..if your not running 10's atleaste over there then you are somehow socially low on the totum pole..And the guys that are running single digits ect. have all the wannabee guys strokeing their..Ughhhh...Egos..

You dont stroke properly and all the minions will attack..

But i love the VCA...over all people are very considerate and respectful to each other and considering how rare the car is this board is always fresh with new post ect.

I hope you continue posting here BMW...we need guys with good attitudes who just dont go along with the flow and poke jabs ect.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone who reads my post knows just how much of a Viper lover I am...I also like the nsx..So what..im a dumb f#ck ect like someone posted cause I made of vid of my cars interiors..

thats Harsh man....make fun of my lisp and camera skills all day. But dont call me a dumb f@ck because i hurt your KEYRINGS over my cars interiors

The cars are fine. I actually like the NSX a lot. It may not be as fast as the viper but they are nice little cars to throw around, particularly the early cars with no power steering. It's the "ledder" that just drove me up a wall.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cars are fine. I actually like the NSX a lot. It may not be as fast as the viper but they are nice little cars to throw around, particularly the early cars with no power steering. It's the "ledder" that just drove me up a wall.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits, ********.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha...guys I talk funny because ive been wearing hearing aids for 10 years and cant hear sounds...You should hear some of the things i say..

for the past week ive been saying the word OBSESSION instead of EXCEPTION..to my ears they both sound like the same wrod. i obviously know the differance but hear that im makeing the sounds wrong..Someone corrected me on it today and I laughed my a$$ off..

so I dont take any offense to my talking...speech ect. i do the best I can and people who actually know me know that I wear hearing aids and exatly how I aquired them..

11B for life yo..

LOL

BMW is partly correct. Some guys here do need to lighten up a lil..On the other hand even i read somethings I post and think..Wow what a dumb a$$..shortly before realizing it's one of my post..LOL

I know their are a few here who like the nsx and many who wouldnt be caught dead in one...For those of you who even remotely think the nsx is a good car then I hope you atleaste somewhat enjoyed these crappy vids..

Enjoy your rides guys..I plan on cruising my viper around the island of oahu tonight..

decent post twister my man :2tu:

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score

11B for life yo..

LOL

I had no idea about the hearing impairment or I would have given you a break on the leather. I did have a friend who was fully deaf from birth who actually spoke very well. It took a lot of speech therapy but between her excellent lip reading and her spot on speech, a lot of people did not know she was deaf until they spoke without her being able to see their mouth.

usurbrain

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So lucky to be where you are. All the haters.. I dare you to say that to Twister's face.. man, he looks like a BIG boy... Enjoy your cars...

Jealous that you get to live in paradise....

11B for life yo..

LOL

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had no idea about the hearing impairment or I would have given you a break on the leather. I did have a friend who was fully deaf from birth who actually spoke very well. It took a lot of speech therapy but between her excellent lip reading and her spot on speech, a lot of people did not know she was deaf until they spoke without her being able to see their mouth.

wow...thats amazeing..dont worry man..it's all good.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see the point in waging a personal attack on somebody because you disagree with them especially if their opinion doesn't affect you.

I've always liked the NSX and it was one of the cars that I considered before buying my GTS. I even went and looked at a few. The NSX has some of the same qualities as a Viper. Limited numbers, exotic styling and feel, reliable and affordable to buy and maintain. I had a 91 Legend and it was a great car and the engine revs high and it's smooth as silk and sounds impressive. At the end of the day... leather had nothing to do with my decision and like I've said before it's all just dead cows and somehow a lot of people seemed to be programmed into thinking that a car isn't really considered a high end vehicle unless it has nice leather. I just don't understand the whole thing. The interior materials of the Viper are an easy target for guys that build and own cars that cost twice as much and don't don't perform nearly as well as the Viper or have the same Shock and Awe affect of the Viper.

Beyond the few similarities of these two cars I would say as you get deeper into the comparison it's like pitting Lucy Liu against Pam Anderson. They both look amazing but we all know who's got the Goods and the Attitude to go with it. Not to mention the better videos and racing accolades...:D

Last edited:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tucker u r a sad person:(. You lack respect in soo many ways and this is one of the problems in our society. You should feel great you are the poster child for our future societies behavior. Something you think is light humor funny doesnt mean everyone else thinks the same. I am done with this thread. Twister is still a good guy with a better outlook than alot of others here.

kyjellywhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister you know how it is man. Some jackwagon is always gonna have some dumb **** to say and then it fuels like 15 other jackwagons to say stupid stuff as well.

You got urself some nice cars bro. My only complaint is next time REMOVE THE KEY FROM THE IGNITION! lol

Now put your daughter in the Viper and you jump in the NSX and lets see a 0-100-0:headbang:

Who knows with a 6 yr old driving the Viper it might be a fair race. (doubt it though) :lmao:

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Lotsa love for ya twister, thanks for making a vid and posting, I'm sure all the jabs are in good fun. Now for my hater response. It's still just a ****ing overpriced Honda, **** can that thing. Oh, and join the VCA already!!! LOL

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the fact that its really a honda...dodge has really upped it's game in the past fe years..

I also have a dodge ram Larami (I know it L somthing) edition...

Between the srt8's and dodge ram srt10 and hell even the srt4 dodge is really an exciteing brand..

But Honda..Good gosh man...Honda *****.LOL..And acura is really just he name of the american hondas

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole current Acura line is just Butt ugly at this point... What were they thinking... The Honda line is just a variation of the current industry cookie cutter look for coupes and sedans, but the Truck and the SUVs:crazy2::omg: I don't see why you would have a problem with the Honda brand becuase most folks see that as a big asset especially now that Toyota is tanking...

Dodge and Chrysler are a mix of mostly good styling but they sure crank out some wall flowers too these days...

I hate the fact that its really a honda...dodge has really upped it's game in the past fe years..

I also have a dodge ram Larami (I know it L somthing) edition...

Between the srt8's and dodge ram srt10 and hell even the srt4 dodge is really an exciteing brand..

But Honda..Good gosh man...Honda *****.LOL..And acura is really just he name of the american hondas

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tucker u r a sad person:(. You lack respect in soo many ways and this is one of the problems in our society. You should feel great you are the poster child for our future societies behavior. Something you think is light humor funny doesnt mean everyone else thinks the same. I am done with this thread. Twister is still a good guy with a better outlook than alot of others here.

Feelings are mutual tough guy.:rolaugh:

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:crazy2:Twister, I apoligise for the smart A#% remarks, just having a REALLY BAD Day, but thats no excuse. It just touched a nerve when someone puts down a Viper. In reality I love both cars. (My friend had an NSX. A very nice car for it's time.) Time to take my Blood Pressure Pills. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too...the left side of my face has been getting numb frequently...im so young at only 30..But the sighns are their and a few years back a certain job told me I was borderline for getting hired because of my blood pressure..

Time to go to the doctor

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when then NSX first came out and remembering that the interior of that car smelled strange when it was new. Saw another one yesterday at the Cars and Coffee and the same smell was still there - just alot worse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960