DR ROOF DLM CAR!!!!!!

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DR. ROOF, i saw your post dated 8-17-2002 you were suppose to pick up your DLM viper. Did you get your car and if so what do you think. Everyone i read about is very happy and need new underwear. Are you still wearing the same underwear or like the rest embrassed to take them home to the wife because of the skid marks.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ExecUtron Technologies:
Good question!

The minute yours is out of there, the sooner my STAGE III+++ gets finished...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stage III+++ ???? Wow. That would be worth waiting years for! Be patient, my friend. I am sure Doug will make it worth your wait.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by garolittle:
Stage III+++ ???? Wow. That would be worth waiting years for! Be patient, my friend. I am sure Doug will make it worth your wait.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know! I can't wait. Doug has something very special planned for my Viper. I would crawl through broken glass at this point! I'm only a few Vipers away from V-Day. Doug's the man, and I'll wait as long as he needs!

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DR. ROOF is there a problem you still have not responded or anyone knowing anything on this subject, including MR. LEVIN.I am curious Dr Roof since you were the one that made the post about picking up your car and reporting to this board. Hopefully all is well.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof i just notice you are from Kentucky every year i go to the Buick Nationals at Bowling Green Kentucky. It's a blast seeing all the buick Grand Nationals and Grand Sports there. The food is unbelieveable, after three days there i feel like a beached whale, lots of steaks, ribs, shrimp etc and beer. Isn't life great, good food, fast cars, "GN.& Viper" and lots of clean fun.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Roof:
Im real tired right now and I will post lots of info tommorrow! Unbelievable!
thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man! This is going to be good.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Roof:
Im real tired right now and I will post lots of info tommorrow! Unbelievable!
thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

COME ON DOC !!!!!!!

I saw your car at DLM and I can't wait to hear how GREAT it is. It has been almost 24 hours since you posted what up ????

cool.gif
cool.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire