DRB plug in point ?

ewave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you mean the ODBII, it is at the left wall of the area were your feet go. (For USA cars with the steering wheel on the left where it belongs!) Just on the inside of the car, roughly where the door hinges attaches.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Set

Spike

I needed a laff today

(For USA cars with the steering wheel on the left where it belongs!) Just on the inside of the car, roughly where the door hinges attaches.

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have a USA car then as well, cool, there was me thinking it was a european ;)

ODBII, thats the boy, got to get my alarm sound turned on tomorrow and wanted to make sure of the position before I told the 'tech' where it was. For some reason I've heard it called the DRB over here

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DRB is the scan tool that's used to plug into the port on your OBDII !

You can see it if you stick your head into the footwell. It's up almost under the dash trim (about in line across from the knob to alter the pedals position) on the door hinge side, just where the carpet ends up the side. It's not covered, you'll see a port with a load of brass-color pins (bit like a scart lead terminal).

(Hey, you not been in there polishing that part of your snake! haha!).

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone, didn't have to show the guy where it was, he went straight to it, although having worked at the garage for 7 years he had never seen a viper!
10 minutes of scrolling threw the menu's and a couple of attempts he got it working :) I know have sound when the alarm go's off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc