Drive your Viper at Charlotte this weekend!

DanElam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked with NASA and they still have a few slots open for the driving school this weekend at Charlotte/Lowes Motor Speedway. Some of the cheapest instruction you will find. Charlotte is an absolute blast to drive your car on. BTW, if you have an RT, you _must_ have a hard top.

http://www.nasaracing.net/7Sep02/index.shtml

This event should be especially fun. We will be racing our Factory Five Cobra, but they are also having a car show and bikini contest. My wife is seriously considering doing the bikini contest so she can see if she can beat the young girls less than half her age. If you do show up, she is expecting the Viper community to support her!

You must be registered for see images

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if that's your wife then I'm assuming the young girls are what, 9 or 10?
smile.gif

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you decide to race with NASA it is lots of fun. Especially if you win your class. Guess what...You get to Kiss the lovely lady in the Bikini. While your at it you also get a smooooch from her friend that also is a trophy presenter....Thanks Dan for allowing your wife to KISS us........

OP
OP
D

DanElam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedGTS:
Well if that's your wife then I'm assuming the young girls are what, 9 or 10?
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will have made her day when I tell her! She has a new outfit for playing trophy girl. After Kershaw, she stepped in to upgrade the talent. I think you will be really pleased with NASA's new trophy girl program.

BTW, you can bring the Mustang. In fact, NASA will be running the American Iron races with Mustangs and Camaros. These are some fun races - especially at Charlotte where some of those monsters probably did 160 or better.

Oh yeah, we are running VIR on Oct 12/13 with NASA. I admit that I love VIR, but I have to say that the most fun race I have been to this year was Charlotte.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960