Dynamax 3" Race Bullet Muffler's

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dynamax 3\" Race Bullet Muffler\'s

We are now offering these muffler's for $43.51 each plus shipping.

Dimensions:
Overall Length - 16.5"
Bullet Length - 12"
3" Center Inlet and 3" Center Outlet
Bullet Body Diameter - 4"

These muffler's are a great addition to your current race system if your not utilizing catalyst or for the guy/gal looking to build their own exhaust system. Thank you!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Dynamax 3

Does a catback replace the mufflers?

Yes. But some guys like to run these in place of the cats to quiet their exhausts down a little. For instance, I may replace my RT metal substrate cats with these mufflers in combination with my B&B setup. I may want to ditch the cats but not make the car louder. Its pretty load now!

Or, you could use these as your primary mufflers (in your sills) and have pipes bent for you.

Larry, are these aluminized?

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Apologies for taking so long to respond! Yes, these mufflers are aluminized and would be a great replacement muffler in place of the catalyst for a Viper race exhaust system, Ian. These mufflers will aid in reducing the decibels, but I don't have any sound clips unfortunately, PattyMelt. What we are offering are mufflers and not a cat-back in this instance. A true cat-back exhaust bolts up to the factory catalyst and replaces the full system to the tailpipe, Stugots. Thanks to all!

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, my boots have holes and my shovel is broke........

:shocked:

how deep is it gonna get? :p

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Apologies for taking so long to respond! Yes, these mufflers are aluminized and would be a great replacement muffler in place of the catalyst for a Viper race exhaust system, Ian. These mufflers will aid in reducing the decibels, but I don't have any sound clips unfortunately, PattyMelt. What we are offering are mufflers and not a cat-back in this instance. A true cat-back exhaust bolts up to the factory catalyst and replaces the full system to the tailpipe, Stugots. Thanks to all!

Ohh ok I got cha Thanks Larry

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same muffler Bellanger uses. I paid $44 each for my last set a year ago at my muffler shop. Got 32,000 miles out of the first set.

Steve

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They sound like the same ones I purchased a few years back as well. Can't remember the full price but it was in the $100 range for 2.

The sound was somewhat loud with no cats and the dynomax replacing the stock mufflers (RT/10 with side exhaust).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4