EBAY BUYER WITH 0 RATING HITS BUY IT NOW

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my car in ebay for auction last few weeks to see interest..well relisted yesterday and no bids until today when same guy bids 6 times up to 16G and then hits buy it now..some loser with a 0 rating just did a buy it now at 55G for my car..figures..bet he never returns my emails

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Request his personal info, get his number and call him. You can find how to it in the help section.

Carleton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you go the pre-approved route, won't people thinks it is a scam?

Not if you have a realistic price for your Viper , answer emails and maybe provide a phone number if bidders need to talk to you.

Carleton

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just file NPB (non paying bidder) and you should be able to re-list for free? That may not apply to Motors, but that's how it works elsewhere on Ebay.

GimmeTheSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really surprised that your Viper hasn't sold yet Adam! if this is the same one that was on the dupont registry... I SERIOUSLY considered buying it before I picked up my GTS... sweet car man. Good luck

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really surprised that your Viper hasn't sold yet Adam! if this is the same one that was on the dupont registry... I SERIOUSLY considered buying it before I picked up my GTS... sweet car man. Good luck

THANKS DUDE..SHES THE SAME..Got 3 calls today from dupont prospective buyers..one from Mich, 1 from Hawaii and one from Cali..Im patient so we will see..

badvr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can relist for free, as magicboy stated. took me 2 times around at 10 days to sell my z06 on ebay. worht it though, made 5gs more than what i paid.

viper400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree,
On ebay there are so many deadbeats who think its a joke!
List it where anyone with less than 10 feedback or so must get permission from you to bid.

I have over 4000 feedback but dealing with deadbeats seem to make ebay not worth it sometimes.

I know though when selling cars you can get a good price from real buyers. They just need to fix the problem with deadbeat bidders.

GOOD LUCK in selling your car