Edmonton Indy - Track Driving Experience

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time may have run out - I should have posted this earlier.

I'll be instructing at this event. It should be a good time. Follow the attached link for information but if you're interested I'd call Northlands immediately..... Or let me know and I'll give you the e-mail of the person that's running the event. The following is clipped from an earlier e-mail.

-----------------------------------------------------
The organizers of the Honda Edmonton Indy Driving Experience have reduced the price to $999 (Indy tickets are now excluded).

The Honda Edmonton Indy Driving Experience is a high-speed driver education event that will take place on the airport Indy track July 22nd.

In the absence of a permanent road course in Edmonton, the opportunity to drive a sports car at speed on the Indy track is already a unique experience. Given that the current 3-year Indy contract expires following this year's race, and the uncertain future of the airport itself, this may well be the only time this opportunity is ever presented.

The format will be similar to other high-speed driving schools such as the BMW Advanced Driving School and Porsche Club Driver Education in that participants will drive their own street-legal sports car accompanied by an instructor to help them get the most out of their driving experience.

The information package and application form is available here: http://www.eurasia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/HondaIndyEdmontonDetails3.pdf. If you are interested, please call Northlands immediately to reserve your spot.

Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4