eibach springs work .......

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys saw a few people post asking if eibach springs work .....and they certainly do on my 2005 srt-10 ..I decided not to spend 7k on motons as im not going to race the car on any track or anything like that but I do love the look .car handles a lot better and looks sick ..really dropped it nice I have pic's but still cant figure out how to post them if any one wants to post them ill email them to you ...

OP
OP
T

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just bought gen2 springs worked like a charm ......nice drop ...eibach ...290.00....+ labor ..

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, what about rear shock blow out all the experts say is gonna happen? What's the ride like? Where are you and what shop did the swap?

Sorry for all the questions. This is a dream I've had for a LONG time. An Easy, Inexpensive way to lower my SRT. You are talkin about a GenIII right?

You can E-mail me the pics!

OP
OP
T

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viperfreak2 ... we did the work here at wheelsboutique ...easy install ..yes gen 3 .2005 srt-10 mypersonal car. .. send me your email address ill send you pics right over..everythnig fit perfect right on ..drives like factory .just alot tighter ..

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can email me a pic and I will post it. Interested in seeing it as well.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How much did it lower the front? I'm thinking about lowering the front only to give the car a more raked look ...

OP
OP
T

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lowered alot actually more than 1.5" ....i didnt measure factory high to i cant tell you exact lowering ..but i will measure from floor to top of wheels...some one send me email address ill send pics ..or can i email via this site ..?

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did the same as you last year on my 04. I went less than 100 miles before the seals blew on the rear shocks. The O.E.M coilovers only have about 3 inches of stroke before they bottom out and blow the seals. If you lowered the car 1.5 inches, you now have half your original stroke.
The spring rate you choose will make a big difference in how long it will be before you blow the seals. If you went with 500lb front springs and 750lb rear springs, they might last for a while. Any thing less and you will be seeing lots of fluid on your wheels and in your fender wells the first time you go over a rough set of railroad tracks or hit a pothole.

OP
OP
T

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay pics sent ...i have had the ccar lowered for 300 miles ....car is new ..

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the picks care of Wheelsboutique

9384Viperwheelsboutique2-med.jpg

9384viperwheelsboutique3-med.jpg

OP
OP
T

thewb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry our phone system is ip phones and were down this afternoon they are working again i apologize for any inconvenience..we are in Miami Florida...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine