Eibachs.......none in stock nationwide...........anybody have a set?

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been checking around the country and nobody has these damn things in stock.
How long does it take Eibach to manufacture these? They have been out for almost 2 months now. Anybody have an extra set laying around that would not mind selling them?Please let me know. My email [email protected]

Mannie should be sending me the 505As soon and the car is going to look like a 4X4 with the 19s if it is not lowered. Yikes!!! HELP! HELP! PLEASE! :eek:

Thanks guys.

Bindy

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you cannot get the springs from eibach, you could cut one coil off the stock springs to accomplish the same effect. Tooofst did this to his, I installed the springs for him and can honestly say that in over a year of hard driving it has not created any troubles and had the same effect as the eibach's. This is an issue if you ever intend to go back to stock, but stock springs are more readily available than eibachs. Some sources say this changes the load capacity, but i have not found this to be true in this situation.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I heard that Eibach stopped making the pro-kit springs for the viper.
But, you're in luck. I just replaced my one year old Eibachs with ACR springs/shocks. You have a PM.

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM. I called Dan and he had just put them on another snake. A few days too late.

Oh well, the search continues. Now, what is comparable to Eibachs etc. price wise??? Thanks.

Bindy

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just get a chassis shop to cut your stockers. two in front and one in back. They'll know how to keep them cool and you don't have to put up with the stiff ride or stiffen your shocks.

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for Eibach springs or Hypercoil springs, I have a large inventory that I purchased for my GTS racecar years ago. Many are brand new, never used. All of them are 2-1/2" inside diameter and most are either 6" or 8" long. Let me know specifically what you are looking for. Spring rates are in the 500-1,200 pound range.

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike I sent you an email. Thank you. Is that Canadian $$$? Hahahha. Thanks for all the responses and emails. This board absolutely rocks. Again, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

Bindy