Event Updates

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce our region has a new Vice President, Andy Apter. Judy Ugaz is still the President, and I will continue to work with them as acting Executive Vice President. Andy has been around a long time and still has his Gen 1, along with his Gen 2 and has had a Gen 5 for almost a year. We are excited to have his assistance running the region. Andy brings a fresh perspective and new ideas and I am excited to have him on board.

As far as upcoming events, there are some minor changes to the schedule. The intention of this message is to get some basic/general information out. More specific information will come out as the event nears and details are finalized.

The Applebees luncheon scheduled for Saturday, July 25[SUP]th[/SUP] has been moved up to next Saturday, June 27[SUP]th[/SUP] at 12:30 PM.

The Crab Feast is happening in July. It will be on a Sunday, so at this point, it will either be on the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] or 26[SUP]th[/SUP] of July. There are some changes in the format, we moved it to Sunday to avoid heavy traffic over the bridge. We also moved it earlier in the day to beat the traffic coming back. It will be at 1:00 PM. Another change we made is that we will be reserving tables and ordering off the menu. There will still be some cool prizes to give out and hopefully some cool things to auction.

The All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle is also happening on Saturday July 11[SUP]th[/SUP]. I am working out details with host region and will most likely set up a caravan up there as we did last year.

Andy and Debbie have also opened up their home to us on Saturday August 1 from 2-6 PM. There will be booze and it is a pool party, so bring the swim trunks to beat the heat.

The following Saturday we have the Marine Corps Museum Tour and Cruise which Matt Jackson was kind enough to set up for us.

Finally in August, the Tudor Race Series is at VIR on August 21-23[SUP]rd[/SUP].

If you have an idea for an upcoming event, please let us know….. [email protected]

Happy Vipering,

John

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,

I added that email. If memory serves me, you used to use a different address.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks John. re: Carlisle ? Where are they putting vipers ? same back 40 ? Have had ppl ask me why there weren't vipers, did not see/find . Thanks, Mark .

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks John. re: Carlisle ? Where are they putting vipers ? same back 40 ? Have had ppl ask me why there weren't vipers, did not see/find . Thanks, Mark .

Same spot. Most like it as it isn't crowded. I remember when we were in the infield, there wasn't a place to gather and hang out.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, I got you added and sent you an email. Please let me know if you receive it.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper