Ex Z06'er Who Has Seen The Viper Light

Shakin Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ex Z06\'er Who Has Seen The Viper Light

I want to introduce myself to the Viper members. I sold my Z06 last October and have been lurking on this board ever since. The Z06 is a pretty good car but is not even in the same zip code as a Viper.

I will not rest until I own a GTS. I'm not into payments so it's gonna take me a little while but if things go accordingly I'll be purchasing an almost new 02 Graphite GTS around December\January. I'm kicking around getting the Graphite with Silver Strips, but I have not seen a picture of one yet. If not with strips I will be getting the solid Graphite.

Could someone post this combo, with or without strips would be great. I sure would appreciate this.

It's great reading all the Viper posts and as time goes on I hope to contribute.

Shake

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Ex Z06\'er Who Has Seen The Viper Light

Hey Shake!

Chuck Tator (Tator's Dodge) has (or had since I haven't been there in a few weeks)an '02 ACR in Graphite w/ silver. I LOVE my sapphire blue BUT if they made that combo in '01 it would have been a tough choice. It is truly a beautiful combo! Good luck.

Seeing your heritage, you may want to add something to the "Why a Vette will never beat a Viper" 6 page war currently featured in the Snake Pit!

Scott

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CitySnake:
Seeing your heritage, you may want to add something to the "Why a Vette will never beat a Viper" 6 page war currently featured in the Snake Pit!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a one of CF "Why Corvettes will ALWAYS be better than Vipers"
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=262895&page=1

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This ******* match between Corvettes and Vipers is just so LAME. I owned a 99 FRC C5, LOVED IT. Sold it to get a 2002 Z06 (long story but now have 2003 Z06 on order). I have always loved Vipers too but could not justify spend so much on a vechicle.

Then got a good deal on my 97 RT/10 and am really enjoying it, but it no Vette. Nor is a Vette a Viper. I have not decided yet if I am going to keep the RT or sell it this summer when my Z06 comes in (I don't have room for both)

The Viper is brutal, unrefined, American muscle. The Vette is velvet American muscle.

Now quit the feuding!

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Shakin Snake,
Give Chuck Tator AKA Viper Wizard a call at Tator's Dodge
914-763-3136
Good luck and welcome aboard.
Just for the record one of my buds owns an '02 Z06 and I am at my point of saturation with the 0 - 60 in 3.9 seconds BS etc...
So last week I told him why don't we just run for pink slips?
He had no response!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Let's see....................

All my Texas friends tell me they are brutal , unrefined , American muscle.

You say the Viper is brutal, unrefined , American muscle.

So, I am wondering why the Vette is in the picture with velvet, what?

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hi Bill! I finally got a viper (I'm the guy that keep bugging you that Bobby refered me to you)

I still want a GTS though, oh well. I am going to the dyno today with my Corvette friends. I will post what I dyno when I get back this afternoon.

Now remeber this is TEXAS dyno, so the number will probally be bigger.....
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96