Exhaust question

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If a viper already has the 3 inch corsa installed how much louder is it going to be if you install high flow catalytic converters.
Which is better ceramic or metal for a basically stock Gen 2

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard both setups, and my personal opinion is that......the 3" Corsa system with the hi-flow cats is a bit louder, but not tremendously louder. You CAN tell the difference, but some club members have said it's "better" and some have said it's too loud for them. Again, it's one of those things each person has to decide for themselves. Very hard to say what sounds "better" than what on these cars. So many opinions. pete the ex glass guy & hot rodder

Warren 00 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Pete. I had the 3" Corsa on my car for a while prior to installing the Random high flow cats. It's a bit louder now, but not objectionably so.

OP
OP
K

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which Random techs do you suggest the metal or the less expensive ceramic? Also how do the Roe high flow cats compare?

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the oval Roe cats on my GTS, they seem to fit well, If you want to be heard, buy the borla. The corsa isn't much louder than stock, if you have an older cammed motor the idle is awesome...AL...00PROWLER...

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have the Corsa, but a friend of mine does, with HI-flow(RT) cats, and Belanger headers. Sound is great! I am sure if you wanted to hear it, you could give him a call.
I have the belanger, Sean Roe 3" and Mopar 3", I love it!
Belangers make a huge difference in my opinion! Much Throatier, deeper, gargle!! --Ohhhhh, so nice!
supergrin.gif

Power increase in very noticable too!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960