Exhaust Shop South of Boston MA?

mattsmusic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in search of someone to install a pair of Roe Racing high flow cats on my 06. Chuck Tator usually works on my car but a haul down to NY isn't in the cards for me right now. I've looked high and low, I can't believe there aren't any good speed shops south of Boston! I already tried Lou's Custom Exhaust and they don't feel comfortable doing the work, can anyone make a suggestion for me?

Thanks, Matt

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in search of someone to install a pair of Roe Racing high flow cats on my 06. Chuck Tator usually works on my car but a haul down to NY isn't in the cards for me right now. I've looked high and low, I can't believe there aren't any good speed shops south of Boston! I already tried Lou's Custom Exhaust and they don't feel comfortable doing the work, can anyone make a suggestion for me?

Thanks, Matt

Hey Matt,
Maybe not south of Boston but a VCA member owns a meineke car care center on 5 Pelham Rd Hudson NH, he did work on my Viper installing a side exhaust system with high flow cats etc if you find nothing closer call his manager Mark at (603) 883-6699, tell him who you are and that Bill L told you to call he will take care of you.

john2456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jims Custom exhaust in West Kingston RI is an excellent shop . They weld and fab high end systems and install for good prices. Approx. 90 miles from Boston and easy ride down (3 or 128 to 95 south. I live nearby and can help with contact. John

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Matt
I use Jerry's Garage for some installs. He installed my hi flow cats. Fairhave, MA 1-508-992-2198. Rick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas