Extended warranty's??? other then MaxCare

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Extended warranty\'s??? other then MaxCare

I have MaxCare on my GTS that expires in a few days. I would like to have the car covered, just for peace of mind.

Has anyone used an aftermarket warranty company with any luck? If so, about how much did it cost you?

Bill

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Extended warranty\'s??? other then MaxCare

Bill call this number (877)539-8363 and ask for Brett it's a dodge warranty. Let me know how it worked out...Adrian Byrd

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bill almost foregot you can also try Chuck Tator 914-763-3136 he could be very useful to...Adrian

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Every aftermarket company I ever contacted about a warranty, when they heard Viper they did not provide coverage.

OP
OP

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adian - Thanks, I will try them tomorrow. I called Chuck already, he gave me a lead, however, that co. stopped selling on Vipers.

Bill

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've dealt with 3 aftermarket warranty companies through the years and they all SUCKED to no extreme. They replace bad parts with remanufactured junk, takes days to get a claim in, they dont cover a ton of stuff...

im done with those types of warranties. :)

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My warranty expires in 1 yr. I plan to take it to Tator's to have him look it over and change all fluids before exiration incase anything bad shows itself. May also have minor tweaks done.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've dealt with 3 aftermarket warranty companies through the years and they all SUCKED to no extreme. They replace bad parts with remanufactured junk, takes days to get a claim in, they dont cover a ton of stuff...

im done with those types of warranties. :)

I didn't have a problem with covering all the parts, I paid extra for that. Problem was after 2 years, they were NO longer to be found anywhere! :bonker:

I did get my money back on my previous warranty claim though, but I didn't get what I paid for! :(