Exterior upgrades rt/10

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That rear wing helps only at high speeds you'll never see on the freeway.

Except you use your RT/10 on a high speed race track!

That KIT car is an example of how you can make it look worse.

The original (!) RT/10 cannot be - like Chuck mentioned - improved.

I like the Eva Longoria comparison though:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
O

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its just my opinion that the rear looks a little too plain and has too much surface area. I think if I got a spoiler, I would the get the deck lid one. I need to do something with the rear.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its just my opinion that the rear looks a little too plain and has too much surface area. I think if I got a spoiler, I would the get the deck lid one. I need to do something with the rear.

Are we still talking about Eva Longoria? If so, her rear does not look a little too plain nor is it too much surface area. However, I too would like to do something with the rear :rolaugh:

As for the Viper, my vote is for stripes.

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks good but I would only have a duct in the hood if it helped air flow to the filters. But I don't beleive that putting one into a standard Gen 1 hood helps that at all (the opposite I believe). Or is that an aftermarket hood or have you a modified air box? Vents I can see the practical benefit of - getting all that pesky heat out of the engine bay!!

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering what are some good exterior upgrades to do the viper (besides rims). I have a yellow 01 rt10 and was looking to maybe upgrade the appearance (dont tell me to paint it red either). I need some ideas!

Paint it RED!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, back to Eva Langoria...if we are to fairly and appropriately evaluate her rear (for plainness and correct surface area), we need pictures of it at various angles!

On the wing, it is personal...my preference is to go with what the factory originally designed for it....Chuck has a factory original on his red RT.

Can do search for threads covering each of the upgrades you are considering, which in most cases have pictures for you to review.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, back to Eva Langoria...if we are to fairly and appropriately evaluate her rear (for plainness and correct surface area), we need pictures of it at various angles!

You must be registered for see images attach

Back on topic....uhhhh, what was the topic?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting.

Who makes that front fascia and what's the ground clearance? That thing looks like it's almost touching the ground - maybe just because it's parked in the grass.

Autoform, I am getting ready to put one in the classifieds.

Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proof that like Eva's rear the RT/10 needs no modification.

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, that looks like it mounts to either side of the trunk lid. Any pics of it on an RT/10, besides the on on Autoform?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,
it does mount to to the side of the trunk lid. Here is one with the flush spoiler too:

1993_rt108.JPG

And one from the front:

10748Viper_drift_1a_lrg.jpg

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a lot can be done to make the RT/10 look better IN MY OPINION, stock or midified they look amazing, BUT.... I think it definately needs a... Mopar Deck Lid spoiler, AP Engineering trunk top, Diamondback Hood ,CCW wheels, Stripes, Tinted Windows, & chrome emblems (or black on a Yellow RT/10?) ...of course I may be a bit biased on these suggestions since I have them all done to my Viper and I LOVE every modification done. Just my opinion, i've gotten tons of compliments on the mods i've done.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a lot can be done to make the RT/10 look better IN MY OPINION, stock or midified they look amazing, BUT.... I think it definately needs a... Mopar Deck Lid spoiler, AP Engineering trunk top, Diamondback Hood ,CCW wheels, Stripes, Tinted Windows, & chrome emblems (or black on a Yellow RT/10?) ...of course I may be a bit biased on these suggestions since I have them all done to my Viper and I LOVE every modification done. Just my opinion, i've gotten tons of compliments on the mods i've done.

Basically, Dodge should've offered a "JUCD VPR" package for the RT/10. :D Your Viper rocks though! :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery