Extra Thanks To Chuck Tator

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as most remember i hit my car on a curb 2 years ago and had $17k in damage. i hit the lower part of the car all on the drivers side incl side sill, front and rear bumper and two wheels. after my car was repaired my A/C made a funny noise and always leaked freeon and had to refill it every month or so during the summer and always made a noise like a S/C or a whine. my AC compressor finally seized few weeks ago and when tator pulled it out he said it was damaged from the accident and the A/C lines had holes in them. he suggested to call the insurance company and i did. i reported it to state farm and they were kinda giving me the run around telling me the car needed to be at the shop for them to look at it before the work started. i had no idea and i had already paid tators $1500 to repair this. the insurance comapny called tators and chuck convinced them it was from the accident which it was from and he had kept the old parts. a week later i have my check from state farm for $1500. who ever knew. without this man it would make owning a viper a pain in the butt..thanks chuck!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When can you ever use air conditioning?? Isn't there a cut off at WOT?

But seriously, as stated on every Viper forum ad nauseaum...

Chuck is a seriously righteous fellow!

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck kick's ***! He helped me run a printout on Blade before I bought it. I got his back now. :usa:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice break! That $1,500 is like new found money. Chuck's helpful in many ways just keep him off your backdoor if you see him in the rearview.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie you coming out Sunday.Yo the motley crew is gwtting together..damnnnnn I'm there

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything has already been said...Chuck..you take all the question out of "who to take your viper to"...you are the man! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck will always go out of his way for his customers. He should give training classes to all other dealers. I will not let anyone else work on my car. Yes.. It's a 4-5 hour drive for me but it is well worth it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4