Fall Texas Viper Get-up

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save the date: October 24th, 25th, 26th... :)

More to come in the next week and a half...

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John and Greg are getting warmer... :) Yes Viperdays will be a part of the event :) We are working on something special with Courtney at Viperdays!

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oooo, some track time . . . anybody going out to TWS?

Ryan, do we have a group discount at a local hotel or anything? Do you need any help with that?

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA group discount is at the Holiday Inn in College Station but it's a football game weekend so everything's expensive. TWS is a great track and Viper Days is always fantastic so it will be worth a few extra bucks. Ryan, are you coming to Viper Days at TWS as well as Eagles Canyon? We should have two Texas get togethers, one at TWS and one at ECR. Two parties are always better than one you know!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA group discount is at the Holiday Inn in College Station but it's a football game weekend so everything's expensive. TWS is a great track and Viper Days is always fantastic so it will be worth a few extra bucks. Ryan, are you coming to Viper Days at TWS as well as Eagles Canyon? We should have two Texas get togethers, one at TWS and one at ECR. Two parties are always better than one you know!

Both would be cool, but I will be out of town :( But with a big city like DFW, we can get a big group up there... :)

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will be sending an email today or tomorrow...we are wrapping up details with Courtney at Viper Days :) It is going to be a blast!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately guys, we won't be able to have quite the spectator turnout we had planned on...but the Round Up is just around the corner in Spring and we have plenty of other events coming up :) Chris Pettey is leading efforts for drivers who want to participate and organize a caravan, etc to head down there. If you don't have his contact information please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are back on and ready to go!!! Who is in???

Viper Folks,

That’s right, the save the date email I sent out is coming into focus.

October 25th and 26th, we will be doing a caravan down to the Eagle’s Canyon race right outside of Fort Worth.

You have 2 options.
1. Drive your car on the track during the instruction lessons (in which case you need to contact Courtney at Viper Days and she will set you up! [email protected] )
2. Participate in the following spectator based events…ALL ARE FREE!!!!!
a. First come first serve sign up (through me) for track rides in a comp coupe from the actual race car drivers!!!
b. Free Paddock pass. So you are down in pits, talking to the drivers, getting up close to the cars, hearing the horsepower and smelling the sweet smell of racing fuel!
c. Parade lap around the track in your car with you driving!!!! Pictures will be taken…stories will be made up and memories will be made ;)
d. Tech session and Q/A session from the famous Tommy Archer! This is rare folks…trust me.
e. Sunday the season wraps up and you can see from the pits, the actual drivers go neck and neck to see who goes home with this years trophy…time to root on your favorite driver (Go Ben!)
f. Meet and greet Viper folks from around DFW, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Texas areas in addition to folks from around the nation.
g. And of course….caravan of Vipers the whole trip down there…while we are there and the whole trip back…NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!

So, IF you can find a better way to spend the weekend…you might be driving the wrong car? ;)

Feel free to post comments and fun stuff at

What:
Viper racing heritage celebration during the cool fall weather!

When:
Date: Saturday and Sunday October 25th and 26th
Time: Leave Saturday 8:00am Promptly…Come home Sunday afternoon…

Where:
Starting Place: Gattiland Pizza place in Round Rock, Tx (Southwest corner of I-35 and Highway 79). It’s a big shopping center parking lot.

Lunch and Dinner:
Lunch at the track with the Drivers!!! Dinner at one of the local eateries with the DFW folks…and of a course a caravan of Vipers J

Lodging:
Where all the race car drivers are staying of course!

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="COLOR: #365f91; mso-themecolor: accent1; mso-themeshade: 191"><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Marriott

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone say Fort Worth?

I'm not getting emails either boss. You want me to come right? Provide guidance on hood vent colors/mods?

Right?

:eater:

Fort Worth...you bet! Guidance on hood vent colors are always underated in today's time...

Dave, shoot me your email at [email protected] and I will confirm you are on the distro...i thought you were, but I will double check when I get home.

OH...and folks, bring your folding chairs :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude