Familar RT/10 on eBay

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats with the blue racing seatbelts behind the seats? two sets of belts? that isnt stock is it? the ad mentions some mods, but doesnt mention that racing belts were added. :confused:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats with the blue racing seatbelts behind the seats? two sets of belts? that isnt stock is it? the ad mentions some mods, but doesnt mention that racing belts were added. :confused:

Definitly not stock. He prob didnt want to mention them because it makes it seem like the car has been raced a lot.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is clean. There are some mods and that is what is holding it back. He's at 55K now. It will make someone a great car to enjoy and you'll never have to worry about seeing another one! Very rare to see them for sale at all. ½ as many as the GT2's! They didn't make many blue and white RT's!

BTW, the 97 RT/10's is a real Gen 2 with the 450 HP motor, dual air bags, rear exhaust and all. They only have a smoothie hood. Kinda neat!

I wish they had made these in Gen II

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a BRAND new rear buster to go with the car. That way the 5 pints could be removed and put back to stock.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a 97 RT/10, solid red. They do not have a center speaker between the seats.

Something is seriously wrong with this car.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I need to buy glasses or did he do something with the dash? The color looks way lighter than it should be (look at the contrast between some of the parts like steering wheel and gauge trim rings)..
Apart from that it looks ok, would trade the wheels for a set of stockers though.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a Blue/White striped '97 RT10 and out of the 5 Vipers I've had that is the only one I did not mod - it seemed too nice to alter...maybe that is why I only had it for such a short time.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something was seriously wrong with your car. 1997 RT/10's came with a center speaker.

I had a 97 RT/10, solid red. They do not have a center speaker between the seats.

Something is seriously wrong with this car.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's just the camera. That happens sometimes when pictures are taken of the "smooth" dashes. The smooth dashes of 96 and 97 are nice, but tuff to keep clean. I like the later dashes better.

Stock wheels would be great for this car. I think he said he had the stock ones too.

Do I need to buy glasses or did he do something with the dash? The color looks way lighter than it should be (look at the contrast between some of the parts like steering wheel and gauge trim rings)..
Apart from that it looks ok, would trade the wheels for a set of stockers though.