Fatal viper crash in Phoenix today

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek:

That was a horrific wreck. Can't even tell it was a Viper from ths stills really. Could it have been someone in town for the Viper vs. Viper event?

My condolences to his family :(

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, what a wreck. Anyone know who the driver was? VCA member? What about car info - 2006? It looks like it had 5 spokes and a Red/Black Mamba steering wheel.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if another vehicle started to pull out of the T intersection and the driver tried to avoid him and hit the parked trailer?

Very tragic.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad and some very bad luck that that trailor was parked where it was too...My condolences to his family and friends. :(

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
curious what the accident analysis will yield in terms of speed and direction of travel. certianly from the looks of the wreckage, or whats left of it that the speeds had to be way higher than 50mph. Regardless my condolences go out to the family

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad to hear..There was an update to the story at 12.

:(

update video

The car appears to be a VCA edt. SRT coupe. Red w/white stripes. You can see the rear deck on the ground in a quick clip.

--RS

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brings back memories of this pic. I'm sure someone has a higher resolution of this pic. You can still see the victims arm.

vette_parked.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Brings back memories of this pic. I'm sure someone has a higher resolution of this pic. You can still see the victims arm.

vette_parked.jpg

Those trailers just seem to keep getting in the way

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

vette_parked.jpg

This accident occured on Rt. 287N. MM 65 in Bergen County, New Jersey. Driver was decapitated. That black make-shift tent in the foreground is covering his head. A grim fact of accident reconstruction (particularly in fatals) is that all auto parts, body parts etc. are used in conjunction with points of reference to re-create the scene and determine the contributing factors... :(

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

vette_parked.jpg

This accident occured on Rt. 287N. MM 65 in Bergen County, New Jersey. Driver was decapitated. That black make-shift tent in the foreground is covering his head. A grim fact of accident reconstruction (particularly in fatals) is that all auto parts, body parts etc. are used in conjunction with points of reference to re-create the scene and determine the contributing factors... :(

Its very sad all around. Condolences to surviving family and friends.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the update. It is a VCA Edition Red with White Stripes Coupe owned by attorney Anthony Berging as another member stated. Any ideas?

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...And as I go from Big Block Chevrolets to a Twin Turbocharged Dodge Viper I realize more and more from seeing these accidents that I am reminded that Horsepower has to be respected and how easily things can...and will... get out of control.

My condolences to the family...

Here is but another who could not control the power....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang