Ferrari wimps out

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a 355 on a local highway just as I was getting off. Jumped back on to catch up to him and pulled along side just to tell him what a nice car I thought he had and to see if he wanted to play a little (would have loved to add it to the kill list) but the guy refused to even look over. I can't tell if this guy was a serious a**hole or if he was too scared of the car he was driving to deal with anything else. Oh well!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't sweat it PhilC, remember that his perception was probably different than yours, and he could have been a very careful, no chance taking driver. I don't know why you would be driving a Ferrari and not use it, but to each his own.
biggrin.gif

Mike

2000F250V10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil I see a silver Ferrari around here by Great Adventure all the time, he always on the cell phone, was that the one? BTW do you have the silver RT10?

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes we're just curious what our cars will do. You read all the reports of horsepower and 0-60 times, but its still kind of fun to see what the car will do when in a real world situation.

If I was driving a Ferrari and a Viper pulled up next me, I would be a little intimidated.

I made a comment that we should not have a kill site. Even though Big Jim said somewhat a disparaging comment against me I do agree that occaisional postings of how our cars do in real world situations is fun to read.

I especially like the postings from obvious 13 year olds about how they beat the Viper in their Honda Civic and how their whole school witnessed it and they are now famous and loved by all.

Sometimes I just don't want to race. (Pretty rare) In such situation I usually just wave to the other guy and smile.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave