Final 1993 Diamondback Viper Pictures... IT IS ALIVE!!!!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Lauri, looks so darn hot I ordered my SX3s and Eibachs from JonB today...on a MONDAY too! Thanks for helping me make my wheel decision. I've been thinking about those wheels for over a year now and seeing yours sealed the deal. I also appreciate the additional pics you emailed to me! :2tu: My wife hates you...LOL. JonB...as always you were very, very helpful with my technical questions and you even tried to talk me out of spending the $s for the titanium fasteners and jet nuts. I promise I'll get the .2 sec. a lap out of them...LOL. It was a pleasure talking with you on a MONDAY!!! :D I'll post pics after the install including my recently installed Autoform roll-bar with the new console with glove-box. Thanks guys! :2tu:

V

venms96

RedEnuf93,
GREAT looking Viper !! That turned out very nice. The hood lines are very impressive, right on. Dan did a great job with your car. No ******* !! BlingBitten understands that language... :)
Can't wait to see it......soon. I guess you need a new Avatar Pic now, get one up there. And don't run up on any buggies out there ! Stay off of Rt. 30 dude.

venms96
1996 GTS Stock
Semper Fi !
NRA Member

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri,
car looks amazing

Whats up Kerry, did you fall off of your hammock long enough to check out the forum :shocked:

and yes you are right, Lauries car looks awesome

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man, the car looks so good i thought it was photoshopped at first. that is definetly the best looking first gen i have ever seen.

man the wheel debate is pretty funny. there is a reason for racing that sometimes 20's are better.... but mostly 18's are a better choice for tire selection.

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the girls!!!! I thought we were waiting for photos with girls! Damn do I have to bring down some strippers for Carlisle to get proper photos?

The twins were supposed to be there, but bailed out.
Maybe too much Grey Goose?

BYOS------ Bring your own strippers!

But not in Carlisle, my wife will be there... Ed told me already horror stories of the Elmira strippers... :eek:

Kerry, since you have woken up from hybernation, how about figuting out how to get the car out of the garage??? :D

Venms96, Are you bringing the B/W to Carlisle???

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW so beautiful. Really amazing job!! That hood & fascia combo with the red/white is gorgeous. :2tu:

Can the hood be run in the rain with the drainage? rain? :bonker: ya. my plan is to put 999,999 miles on the snake once i find her! :cool:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kerry, since you have woken up from hybernation, how about figuting out how to get the car out of the garage??? :D

[/QUOTE]
Lauri & Carmen
No hybernation for me, long couple months installing the pool myself, however its getting close to being finished.
As far a getting the car out, I forgot how to disconnect the battery tender. Maybe Sue can show me how. :bonker:

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW so beautiful. Really amazing job!! That hood & fascia combo with the red/white is gorgeous. :2tu: Can the hood be run in the rain with the drainage? rain? :bonker: ya. my plan is to put 999,999 miles on the snake once i find her! :cool:

My hood would let the water flow right on top of the motor. Thats the way I wanted it, no drainage system, just open louvers.

Roger makes a hood that HAS the drainage system, so you can wash and drive it in rain.

I never drive mine in rain or wash it, so I dont care... I think I have washed my Viper 4 times in 5 years. :D

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you gonna have that thing ready for Carlisle. Should I bring my rollback to get it there? (and a Priest to rid the demon in the clutch MC line)

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you gonna have that thing ready for Carlisle. Should I bring my rollback to get it there? (and a Priest to rid the demon in the clutch MC line)

LMAO

Push pull drag tow it doesn't matter how to get it here just get it their. :2tu:

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You may want to bring that rollback, since it looks like I cannot make it.
I have new clutch, but I just took the tranny out and the slave cylinder and flywheel are messed up. It looks bad for getting the car done before Carlisle...

I may just come by, drink lots of beer and annoy all of you in a Ford Tempo... :curse: