Finally a VIN !

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I was notified by the Wizard (Chuck Tator) that my SRT has been issued a VIN! So the California VINs seem to be starting to come!
Mine is 817 and is now officially in "D" Status. As we all know
it may still be some time before it's built, but at least the VINs are starting to come for the California cars!

2Charmed

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, they said there was going to be a push on the CALI cars!(Except Andy VIN VGX00000000lost
smile.gif
)

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on how they are doing Canadian orders? are they all being built at once or in groups?

Also, any figures on how many SRT-10's are headed up here? Any info is greatly appreciated. Chysler canada is no help at all, I doubt they even know the Viper exists.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2charmed:
Ok I was notified by the Wizard (Chuck Tator) that my SRT has been issued a VIN! So the California VINs seem to be starting to come!
Mine is 817 and is now officially in "D" Status. As we all know
it may still be some time before it's built, but at least the VINs are starting to come for the California cars!

2Charmed

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto here! Two of the 4 allocated to my dealer are black. His is #812, mine is #876, and both are scheduled for Feb build. No word yet on the 2 reds.

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a VIN# since Jan 7. # V500668 I think (the actual # is at my office). In D1 status, too! I passed on the first CA black SRT-10 as I want Red and I am willing to wait for it. Woodhouse, of course.

Frank

OP
OP

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

Thanks! I would expect it to arrive (barring any problems)somtime in March. I almost started ordering accessories today as soon as I got my VIN! I'll hold off until it goes to D1, then
again maybe I can't wait that long!

2Charmed

JCT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRAIG 201 MPH

I was at the plant on tue. the 14th to pick up black #223.
Along side the assembly line was an open crate of "METRIC" designated dash boards.
The crate had either 8 or 10, cant remember, but I think my brother got a photo.
I think they were all unbanded and sorta looked like they were "UP NEXT".
Please note this is not "OFFICIAL" info. Just an obeservation from a plant tour a week ago.

JIM

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Our dealer can't get anything out of chrysler canada, not that we're in a rush, I'm just curious as to how they're going about building the Canadian cars.

Thanks again.

Craig

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2charmed,

I just got a call today from Bill Luke Dodge. The dealership has 41 SRTs on order and have already recieved the first five. It appears Dodge is doing the cars in groups. My car and four others have gone from BX to D status as of the 21st and my VIN is 774 (color/red).