Finally Brought home my dream car

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So after 14 years of obsessing over the Viper GTS I finally picked my love affair up on Tuesday. I found the car on here in the classifieds and contacted to seller and sure enough he still had the car for sale. After an exhauting search I found the perfect car. One owner 20,*** miles and perfect. I went and see the car a few weeks ago, and then made an apt on Tuesday to have the Viper Tech go over it. All systems a go and I was heading home smiling from ear to ear. I just have to open the garage ever now and agian to make sure it is really in there, and that I am not sleep walking have a dream. Here is one picture I appologize for it being sub par but 110 degree heat index here in Charlottel today, I just don't want to open the garage. I am looking foward to meeting others in my area who share the same passion for the car as I do.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 212

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful B&W!

The gitty feeling and smiles dont stop either. ;)

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I just bought mine a few months ago and I am still grinning from ear to ear.

You will find yourself taking the long way to work, grocery store, video store, just to spend as much time in it as possible.

Never has a car brought me so much enjoyment.
Last night I had the engine oil changed and transmission fluid changed and the Techs let me go down in the pits to observe. They say observe, I call it supervise!

Today it is getting detailed..

Vipers are so much fun!
97 RT/10 Red..

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great and I do know what you are going through. I still walk out and take a peek at mine regularly. 96 or 97?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the new to you ride!! Enjoy her. Now your next step is to sign up with the VCA :)

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 years later and Im srill grinning!! Congrats enjoy it and for god sakes drive it.They get better with miles!

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, another B and W GTS. Just another new owner for a totally iconic car! :omg:

Congrats on the new ride. The grin and checking to make sure it's still there doesn't stop, even if you buy two! :2tu:

Welcome.

ront/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats - shes a beauty. I check on my baby every day, even if its just a peek!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I pick up my keys to take the car out I still get the hairs on the back of my neck rising ;) I have to pinch my self when the garage door opens up.....Coor is that really my car, and that's after 2yrs! Ive not known any other car have this effect for so long.

Congrats on the new car, may it bring you as much pleasure as mine brings to me. Great colour too ;)

Its a great club too :2tu:

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome & congrat's...I too know the feeling having only owned mine 8 months. I find myself opening the door to the garage just to look at the beast at least once daily. Be safe!!!

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats... Let the madness begin. oh and you'll still be going into the garage to stare at it years from now........

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats and thanks for posting that you had waited 14 years. I am still waiting and was feeling bad that I don't have my dream car yet.

Enjoy your new treasure.

aacrewchief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! I too, know exactly how you feel! I just picked up my '97 B/W GTS a couple of months ago! I've been coveting one ever since first laying my eyes on one back in '96 and I still can't believe I finally have one in my garage!! Congrats!!!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind replys. I am sitting here smiling knowing that I own one, and just not looking any longer. I sill can't believe it. I just an invite to Cars and Coffee this Saturday, and I can't wait to go. Thanks again and Chuck I need parts!!! I will give you a call next week. I hope all is well with everyone. Have fun and be safe.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes...welcome...and forget sleeping in on weekends, all you will want to do is drive and clean it :)

DrugDoc55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still - after having the car for 4 months - go out and check to make sure it's still in the garage myself. By far the best car to own - period! Have fun and stay safe!

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I got mine 3 weeks ago and still go out to the garage and stare. I can not get over how awesome these cars are! I love every minute of owning one.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like you got a sweet GTS. I guarantee that the previous owner is feeling regret now that his garage has an empty space in it. Congratulations.:drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang