Finally Joined

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah no venom. I'm too poor to participate in raffles and there was nothing in the Venom that I could put to any use, least I don't think so.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly, but it does contribute extra $ to the VCA, which does help members out. Besides, extra discounts from vendors and all (not to mention the swanky badge you get on here - looks good in yellow and black). But at least you joined!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered some new ones in August, stay away from US Speed (I think that's the company)...looked good for about 2 weeks, now they look like crap. The ones from snakeoyl look good too...and not that much more.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered some new ones in August, stay away from US Speed (I think that's the company)...looked good for about 2 weeks, now they look like crap. The ones from snakeoyl look good too...and not that much more.

I'm a parts rack customer. If I can get it there and its not ridulously expensive then thats where I'm ordering from. Jon has done a lot for me

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
red is only faster so that no one sees you driving it. saves you from embarassment.

just kidding red with black stripe would be my 4th choice.

1.bumblebee
2.06 bumblebee
3.blue/white
4.red/black gen 2 (custom stripes)