Finally

Reaction score
I have been waiting about 3 weeks but on Thursday my viper was dropped off.Its a blue/white 1997 gts with 6000 miles.Thank you Marshall GOLDMAN MOTOR SALES,of Ohio.Now i can relate more to what you guys have been talking about all along.thanks for the advice along the way also.Putting the first coat of zaino on it,after i drive her for a while first.

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!
Bring the car by and say hello. I'm in East Setauket (next town west of Port Jefferson).
There's a good amount of Vipers on Long Island, welcome to the group.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dang, you got my car! I've just started looking and if I would have found out about that car first, it would be in my driveway rather than yours. Anyone know of any good 96/97's Blue/White GTS vipers for sale? Looking to join the ranks of files of VCA instead of being a wannabe. Thanks

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been waiting about 3 weeks but on Thursday my viper was dropped off.Its a blue/white 1997 gts with 6000 miles.Thank you Marshall GOLDMAN MOTOR SALES,of Ohio.Now i can relate more to what you guys have been talking about all along.thanks for the advice along the way also.Putting the first coat of zaino on it,after i drive her for a while first.

Congratulations! Enjoy the weekend with your new snake, and get prepared for the time of your life! FIRST THING on Monday, be sure to call Viper Headquarters at (800) 998-1110....... and join us in the VCA. Look forward to meeting you at an event in the future! :)

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's got to be THE best color combo. I was looking at my friend's 97 under some lights last night and it was beautiful! Another friend had his SRT parked right next to it and everyone passed it by to look at the 97.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Finally

Nice year, nice color!!!

Welcome to the club, ,what VIN are you?

I'm 613 (last three digits).

Have fun with it, keep her between the lines while learning how she handles!

And maybe pull the fascia bolt that punctures the overflow bottle when you bottom out the lip on any approach over about 4 degrees. Do a search or email if want the specifics. Ask those that have pulled the front fascia off to change the bottle within a month of getting the car, not pretty!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Thats a fantastic color! So BLUE! So bold!

Support the VCA by joining and going to events, its everything thats best in the world of Vipering!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrads, Nice to have another snake on L.I., I'm in Port Washington. My buddy Ben aka Vanquish has a 96 GTS Blue/white. Great looking car. Why don't you come down to Tobay Beach, just east of jones beach next weekend. We have a get together with other vipers out there. Give me a PM and Ill talk to you about it.

Adam :eek:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Congratulations on the "best" color. ;) That dealer had two Blue and White's when I was looking a few months back. They had your 97 and a 96 with 1830 miles. The 96 was priced the same as your car and it sold first.

I was going to drive up and see the 96 and 97 as that dealer was only 40 miles away, but I ended up buying the 1880 mile 1996 from Kempthorn in Ohio. I figured how much different could the cars be. I am happy with my color choice. I am sure I will see your car at the Tator event in a few months. I am sure there will be 10+ Blue/White’s there.

Reaction score

Congratulations on your Viper. That color combo is one of the best. We just sold one with a little over 2,000 miles on it. We were soooo tempted to keep it.

Good luck with it.