First Drive In my 2008 Coupe

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight was the first major drive around town in more populated areas in the Viper. Noticed tons of people taking pictures, rubbernecking, waving.... Wife's legs got burned getting out. So all in all the car lives up to what everyone here said it would. I was forced to use the AC because it was nearly 100 degrees but not a bad compromise. Looking forward to many more drives to come. Glad to be a part of this community and own a car that refuses to apologize for what it is.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, isn't it great? the Viper doesn't care about trying to be nice or anything like that. I think that's why we enjoy them so much.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Insiders at SRT call that leg burn, the kiss.

2013 Viper will have cast outer exhaust bezel. The ultra hot exhaust pipe will be safety tucked inside that bezel. No more hot kisses : >)

OP
OP
S

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told her about the kiss, she said it was a bite! No big deal, she was more worried about hitting the sills and door with her shoes. It is definitely a blast to drive though.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told her about the kiss, she said it was a bite! No big deal, she was more worried about hitting the sills and door with her shoes. It is definitely a blast to drive though.
Good for her, I'm constantly scrubbing off heel marks.