First drive this year...

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say this car brings out the worst in me, in a good way that is... Getting back in the vette feels like driving a Honda now:omg: The car was sitting on the jack stands while I was building some stuff for it but after putting it back altogether, it started right up and went like a bat out of hell. Sad to see they do not build cars like this anymore... RIP Carroll:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Still pretty much stock...

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
man the ground effects on that car look great!

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man the ground effects on that car look great!
Thank you. I hope it will stay this way for a month or two at most. I spent a few months building some of my own stuff to change the looks somewhat, I think it looks too plain actually so I tried to kick it up a notch, LOL.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Agree on the ground effects, though I'm not usually a fan.

Would suggest a "vert" wing on the back if you plan to run a front splitter that large. The rear end may get light at speed without one. :)

Dan

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree on the ground effects, though I'm not usually a fan.

Would suggest a "vert" wing on the back if you plan to run a front splitter that large. The rear end may get light at speed without one. :)

Dan
I'll try to pin the car down from underneath actually and with a lip spoiler on the trunk. I am not a great fan of drilling holes in the trunk lid.

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. I hope it will stay this way for a month or two at most. I spent a few months building some of my own stuff to change the looks somewhat, I think it looks too plain actually so I tried to kick it up a notch, LOL.
Do tell!!!

lpjr

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well i would say complete success my friend with "kicking it up a notch" !

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loose lips, LOL... I think I'll wait until it is all on the car.....:D

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i would say complete success my friend with "kicking it up a notch" !
Wait, this part is not done yet, LOL. I'll be doing this part as soon as I can get someone to finish the parts I built and collect some parts others are making for me.

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That thing is CLEAN!
It is under cover in garage when it is not driven. I am actually glad it gave me no trouble starting up after sitting since November. I washed it once in July and just dust it off when needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960