First Viper Club Event

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to post about me and my wifes first Viper event. With respect to privacy I'm not going to name real names but I have to thank fast too from the board for making the experiance really smooth and for answering so many of my questions up until the date of the event. We first met up with fast too and another Viper at an easy to find location where everyone arrived on time and ready to go. We then went to a tuner shop to meet up with another viper and a super subi. While waiting for the other viper the owner of the shop gave us a tour of everything and let us know of all he was capable of. He was very knowledgable and had all the equipment for a simple motor refreshing to an all out ******** build. He also tunes himself and has his own dyno. After everyone was there and was ready we left for carlisle. We stopped one time along the way and to fuel and use the restrooms. I can't remember how long it took us to get to carlisle but I could have drove another couple hours(these cars are just so great to drive and driving with others makes it even better). When we arrived at carlisle there were around 40-50 vipers already there and they all looked amazing. Everyone in the vca was so welcoming and nice. Everyone love to tell you about there cars and ask you about yours. They fed us a variaty of food that was great. We met a lot of great people and would definatly tell others to join the vca and go to the events. I know I can't wait for the pig roast at fast too's house where ill bring my dad to share the experiance with him. I also met others that live close to me that ill be trying to hook up with when I can. The VCA is great people and great cars thanks again to everyone that was so friendly especially fast too and his wife. See you all on the 2nd.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear that your first Viper Club event was such a rewarding experience for you Nate. We were glad to have you and your wife with us in Carlisle on Saturday.

Ginger & Denny

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you very much for the hospitality on sat. had a better time than we could have ever imagined.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nates GTS - Glad you guys had a great time at your first VCA event. They are all great and you'll enjoy them all. We had a great time caravaning up and back with you and your wife and look forward to doing more of the same in the future.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a pleasure meeting you too Nate and hopefully we can add some even better moment to your résumé. See you soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness