First Viper

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, It's finally done. Picked up my first Viper Saturday and got to take it out today. And my new user name (from Touyarot) reflects my choice; a beautiful 2000 steel/cognac RT10 that's immaculate. What a rush these cars are!!!! I'll be joining VCA soon. :2tu: :cool: :usa:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weclome aboard...you won't quit looking at it. There as fun to look at as they are to drive...well almost

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome and congrads

post some pics.

Heres some advice get to know

Sean Roe (Roe racing)
Chuck Tator A.K.A. the wizard (Tators dodge)
Jon B (partsrack)

They are ya best friends.

Also theres alot of guys on here who are really cool and will help ya out with anything.

OP
OP
S

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weclome aboard...you won't quit looking at it. There as fun to look at as they are to drive...well almost
You got that right! I hope I don't wear out the car cover. It already has the Mopar/Borla system on it too. I love gettin' on it. Pics coming. Great to be aboard. :cool:

OP
OP
S

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's an add to the post guys. My first, my FIRST, time out I turn on to old route 395, get down a 1/4 of a mile and some cowpoke is driving 30 head of black angus down the hiway(only in Neveda). Those big ole rear tires don't miss much but I did my best. Finally got past them with cowpoop all along the sills, everywhere low. Took 45 minutes to get 'er clean. From now on I'm calling ahead. AT

:rolleyes:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's an add to the post guys. My first, my FIRST, time out I turn on to old route 395, get down a 1/4 of a mile and some cowpoke is driving 30 head of black angus down the hiway(only in Neveda). Those big ole rear tires don't miss much but I did my best. Finally got past them with cowpoop all along the sills, everywhere low. Took 45 minutes to get 'er clean. From now on I'm calling ahead. AT

Now THAT is funny.

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96