Floor Mats...Lloyds or another brand?

Nickel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for good floor mats for my 94 Viper. Leaning towards Lloyds Floor Mats. Would you purchase the Lloyds Velourtex or 32oz?
Ive never spent this much time researching car mats. Just want to make the right choice. Thank you for your advice.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would look into the California clubs site as they sell car mats that in my opinion are much better than the Loyds Mats.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Northern California VCA Club Floor Mats are definitely another option worth exploring. And, they make a matching rear deck section for the GTS.
There are several different threads on the subject showing many different examples of the NorCal mats. I have a set, and not only are they plush and of very high quality construction, but they fit snug as a bug under a rug. No complaints.
Try doing a search for NorCal Foor Mats (Pictures).

Main thing is; there are many different options from which to choose. Good hunting .....

OP
OP
N

Nickel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very much appreciate everyone's thoughts and advice. Will probably go with Lloyds or NorCals. Really enjoying the 94 Viper. Only had 4K miles on it a month ago. Now sitting at 5K miles.
Previous owner would probably die if he knew how I'm racking up the miles on his museum piece.

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very much appreciate everyone's thoughts and advice. Will probably go with Lloyds or NorCals. Really enjoying the 94 Viper. Only had 4K miles on it a month ago. Now sitting at 5K miles.
Previous owner would probably die if he knew how I'm racking up the miles on his museum piece.

No finer mat than Snayke oyl "Tapestry" Mats for your RT/10!
If your not out kiling bugs with your Viper you are missing the best part of owning one!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found an issue of dupont registery and the there is a section for custom rubber honeycomb mats. Ordered them from there. Perfect fit, black, just take them out and rinse them out. Took my factory mats and put them on the shelf.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No finer mat than Snayke oyl "Tapestry" Mats for your RT/10!

Good point...
The Snake Oyl mats are like 5/8" thick

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads