For fear of starting a hate-fest: does anyone have an update on Dr. Wallbanger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
If it's not too much trouble, if whomever is PMing info could send to me as well, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why would there be a hate -fest.??? :dunno:Was he drunk or street racing..?? Anyone else involved.???

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Why would there be a hate -fest.??? :dunno:Was he drunk or street racing..?? Anyone else involved.???

There was another thread dealing with this accident and street racing was involved. Got pretty heated.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As you were one of the key participants in getting the previous thread removed, I'm surprised you're asking this Kevin.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you were one of the key participants in getting the previous thread removed, I'm surprised you're asking this Kevin.

How, by speaking my mind..??? I didnt ask for the thread to be removed and second of all didnt know it was WB but that wouldnt have made a diffference... Here comes the VCA NAZIs:rolleyes:....

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If somebody can send me a PM status report on Dr. Wallbanger's condition I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How, by speaking my mind..??? I didnt ask for the thread to be removed and second of all didnt know it was WB but that wouldnt have made a diffference... Here comes the VCA NAZIs:rolleyes:....

VCA ****? Give me a break Kevin. At last report (in that thread), the man was in a coma and you were one of the first in line to kick him for his mistake. A little tact is not too much to ask, especially since the man has friends here on the board.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like an update too. I find it sad actually that the condition of a VCA member and freind to many here, regardless of what caused the accident and the various feelings on it, has to be sent by PM so that it does not offend anyone or start a war. :(

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The title of this thread is childish. Just post the updates...why is that a big deal?

The rest of this post has nothing to do with Mr Osborn...it's about the VCA...

What really gets to me is that the VCA and this forum loathes street racing to the point that the other thread was closed and my subsequent attempt to take the street racing discussion into it's own thread was deleted.
Sooooooooo...why is it considered bad taste to admonish in these forums an act that is clearly in violation (is it bad because the person is known here...respect for them because they are struggling...how about when someone dies because of street racing...can we oppose it then...when is it okay to condemn street racing)...

"The Viper Club of America nor its sponsors condone illegal street racing. As such, there will be no posts promoting or reporting such activity. This includes descriptions, pictures, or videos. The VCA encourages you to "take it to the track" and drive safely."

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started this thread, and now - against my pleas that it not - it has devolved yet again into a hatefest. I respectfully request that the mods close or delete this thread. I should have kept quiet and not given the immaculate crowd another platform. My bad and I apologize. Hang in there Harvey.

Status
Not open for further replies.