For Sale: OEM 5 Spoke Wheels & Michelin Tires. Showroom Condition

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER OEM 5 SPOKE WHEELS. With Michelin PS2 TIRES.

No doubt about it the nicest looking viper OEM wheels.

These are in 100% Perfect and SHOWROOM condition.

only 2,500 gentle miles on them.

By showroom condition I mean 100% FLAWLESS PERFECT, No scratches, No chips, No dents, No suprises, no NOTHING. you can eat off them.

Tires have about more then 98% thread in the front, more then 95% thread in the rear.Tires are completely perfect, tires alone cost $2,200.

Please check out my ad in the VCA Classifieds for more information:

VIPER 5 SPOKE WHEELS, NEW WITH NEW MICHELIN PS2S - ViperClub Classifieds

You must be registered for see images attach

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch out!
For those interested be careful. I bought some from him advertised just like this and they weren't in near the condition that he stated.
Don't want to see anyone else feel let down.
Hope this helps someone.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
98% thread? As in threadbare? :lmao:

And what kind of tire guage is on the market that will measure tread wear that closely? One hair on Lincoln's head? :omg:

Sorry, 'tis always better to be a smarta$$ than a dumb a$$.:D

P.S. $3,100 seems a little steep for the shipping.:rolaugh:

OP
OP
S

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3SX what was wrong with the wheels i sold you?

I'll take them back if you dont want them. Not only that but the tires i sold you were in perfect condition too.

Send them back and i'll give you a full refund.

And just to verify the condition these wheels belonged to another memeber, the member which i sold my 360 Forged wheels too. I think his user name was "01GTS"

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told you of the wheel issues.

They have chips in the chrome in several spots on 2 wheels. The chrome also has blemish marks on several wheels that was revealed when cleaned the wheels. The lug nuts also were not included that I was told would come with the wheels.

Also, you told me they were 2008 wheels, yet that is not the year that the TPMS's serial codes relate to.

Obviously sending them back was/is too expensive of an option for either of us.

OP
OP
S

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a) The viper wheels I sold you were hi-polished not chrome. Anything polished can always be repolished to perfection. Chrome you cant repair, just re-chrome it. Reason as to why i never touch chrome or sell anything chrome.

b) The wheels were purchased from Michael Mouri from xvipers as BRAND NEW 2008 DODGE VIPER Wheels, the sensors were pulled from my 2006 dodge viper. I used them on my 06 viper for a few hundred miles and then sold them to you for about $2000 less then what I paid for them.

c) Your lug nuts were shipped out, if you never got them i'll be more then happy to resend you out a set of lugnuts, please PM me your address again.

Any questions please feel free to call me. 786-564-2252.

I had a few great conversations with you on the phone, and you seemed like a great guy, this posting of yours was kindof shocking.

If you still dont want them,
Send them back and i'll return the full price you paid for it if they are in the same condition. I personally think thats completely fair. Shipping using a freight company will only run you back about $150.

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels for sale here are coming off of my 2008 Viper Coupe. They have absolutely no curb rash or chips. The wheels are in excellent shape.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe if you could post much much better photos. Close ups of all four wheels and tires which is normal to sell. Hard to sell and no way to tell with just one general photo from a distance and of one side. Makes one think they may not be as described. A little afraid of them now to be honest.

Last edited:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 grand and $200 more for shipping, in this economy and those wheels?? and with the feedback you recieved on this thread.... good luck.. seems they are goign to be yours for quite some time.

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought his 360 Forged wheels off of him and they were exactly as described, tires and all.

OP
OP
S

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll post closeup videos... HD VIDEOS... and HD PICTURES for you guys in the next few days.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll post closeup videos... HD VIDEOS... and HD PICTURES for you guys in the next few days.

Good luck on your sale. I can tell, around here you are going to get all kinds of low ball offers. I had mine on here for sale a few weeks back for $2400 or best offer and you would not believe the offers I received. $1000 here because they are just not that popular anymore:lmao:; $1200 since you don't have the center caps or TPMS:nono:; $1500 because the economy is bad and you don't have tires, caps or TPMS with them:omg:. It went on and on. I finally listed on ebay and sold them for $2125.:)

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far far cry from the $4200 (including shipping) he is asking for his.

Not really..his have tires, caps and TPMS and have nothing wrong with the wheels.

I got $2125 for the rims alone. Add in caps -$150, TPMS - $200 and almost new PS2's that are already mounted and balanced - $1800 and your at $4275. So, maybe a little high for some but it is not a bad deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang