From the back, SSG STREET GTSR GEN V...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^Now you've done it, Mopar Boy is going to work his ass off to be able to afford this as his track car.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ This shot makes me realize that with the amount of black and carbon on the car, the black stripes are really going to look good on almost any color (usually not a big fan of the black stripes...BB always the exception).

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuugggggeeeeee. I for the 1st time, want a Gen 5. Too bad a wide body GTS-R for the street will never happen.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to ask as I know this is probably a good amount of work for you, but orange with dual black stripes would be cool.
I would like to compare it to this:
You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to ask as I know this is probably a good amount of work for you, but orange with dual black stripes would be cool.

prepare to be dissapointed. the New Beast is wikkid.

Bruce

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was worried that the carbon fibre center piece would break up the flow of a striped car, but after see this, I'm no longer worried. It looks fantacular. From the options list that is floating around though, it doesn't seem we will have as many choices as was available on a Gen IV. That is odd since Ralph mentions the customization frequently as well as mentioning how the many color combos and choices was a huge success.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think SRT will produce it. If Mercedes can make the SL65 black series (6" wider), SRT can do this. These pics are amazing. I'd say this is my favorite car in the world under $1mm

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R