Front crank seal gone on 08

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you did everything you could with that dealership. The experience provided you with ALL the information you will ever need to know about them. Be thankful you did not need them to do anything major for repairs.

If the owner has that kind of approach to business, than his brother in law must be running the service department. My guess is they will not be in business in the near future considering the economy.

Hope you find a great place and it all works out.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just discusting. All of this.

You know, I do feel bad for good dealerships loosing their business's due to Chryslers move. The part that bugs me though is that dealerships like this never seem to be the ones that get cut. I don't get it. Guess we will see when they release the Canada closing list.

Sorry for the hassle you have been given. No one deserves that regardless of what price level of vehicle you buy. Also makes no sense that you were not given a loaner. Not sure how it works in the US but here in Canada under the Gold plan you are entitled to a loner or at least a ride home!!

Sorry also that you got one of the leaky 08's. Never pretty when that is your introduction to the Viper world! :(

Best of luck with this! I am sure Mark will be able to help you with this one way or another! Keep us up to date and keep your head up! It is all uphill from here! :)