Front plate mounts

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all you guys who dislike drilling holes for the stock front plate mounts, I found a Viper owner in Vancouver who invented front plate mounts. He also owns a plastic factory where they are produced.

Basically, it involves no drilling and you can attach and remove them with the plates mounted within a matter of seconds. Great for car shows and car displays. I should be receiving mine very shortly by courier and I will post pictures once I have them installed. They work great since I have seen them on other cars in Ontario. I had them shipped and total cost is around $ 60.00 Cdn or $50.00USD. :2tu:

I don't know what the laws are in the states by in Canada you must have front and rear plates.

Just a thought for you new owners or exisiting owners.

Cheers
Patrick

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick,
Do you have any contact information? it would probably be a good idea to have if I get busted and they give me a VI so I have to get it done and show it to them!
Ricky

Franz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one from Jon B at PartsRack last year. I don't know if it the same company. It works great.

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
who the hell would mount a front plate?

Someone who lives in a state that requires front plates, drives his car daily, and who prefers NOT to be stopped and ticketed by the police.....

I made a mount out of 3/4" square aluminum tubing and .060 aluminum sheet. I made it clamp to the black plastic structural bumper reinforcement. It does not contact ANY painted surface on the car.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the plate holder you're referring to?

5580IMG_2526.jpg

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Yes ...............excellent did you get them from the same place. Nice ride by the way!! :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

This isnt my ride. Lucas Scarfone (Ontarios VCA photographer) took this pic. I had just remembered seeing it with the plate holder and figured this was the one you were talking about. Lucky guess. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang