Front splitter

Danny Balon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can you get a front splitter like on the front of acr? I have a 2004 Viper just wondering if there are any after market ones out there? Thanks

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Peter at APR Performance. (909) 594-3796. They have carbon fiber front splitters and their prices are extremely reasonable. Tell him Kobi sent you and you may get a discount.

You must be registered for see images attach

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you use a splitter without any other off-setting mods?

Reaction score
If it is a cosmetic part only them yes. It it was designed to be affective then you should balance it out with the rear down force also.

hdscreens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a venom red Viper a few weeks ago an it looks better in person. It changed my mind about venom red and I think it looks awesome now. When I saw the pic of the splitter I did think it was a bit off with the color combo. I did notice your avatar has another pic of your viper but I can't tell if you had the splitter installed on there. I think if you post a high resolution pic showing all the viper I am thinking the overall look would pass.:2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where can you get a front splitter like on the front of acr? I have a 2004 Viper just wondering if there are any after market ones out there? Thanks

We have an exact ACR clone in stock for 1/3 the price ! Can ship tomorrow.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you use a splitter without any other off-setting mods?

An adjustable, functional splitter as shown on that gorgeous Venom Red, above can cause you some grief, since it IS adjustable. Put a level on it and make it as aero-neutral (no up or down angle of incidence) and you should be fine without a rear package.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a venom red Viper a few weeks ago an it looks better in person. It changed my mind about venom red and I think it looks awesome now. When I saw the pic of the splitter I did think it was a bit off with the color combo. I did notice your avatar has another pic of your viper but I can't tell if you had the splitter installed on there. I think if you post a high resolution pic showing all the viper I am thinking the overall look would pass.:2tu:

Same here.. I had a VR/Silver Coupe oncoming to me the other day... I have owned 5 Vipers, and was still Jaw Dropped over this car... Awesome looking car.. Does not get the credit it deserves.

How is the splitter held on? Those side pieces Look like they would come right off at 100+

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of one of my front splitters

DSC05634.JPG

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Euroteck just came out with one. Posted under supplier forum. Do a search, and you will find it, along with pics, specs, etc.....nice looking piece.....

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Euroteck just came out with one. Posted under supplier forum. Do a search, and you will find it, along with pics, specs, etc.....nice looking piece.....

Looked at it. Looks great, has an excellent price that others could learn from, just not what I'm after for my car:)

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st- I don’t mean to highjack this thread But I do have a question… JonB if you set the splitter at the “aero-neutral” position have you gained anything (Other then aesthetics) by adding the splitter to the vehicle?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1st- I don’t mean to highjack this thread But I do have a question… JonB if you set the splitter at the “aero-neutral” position have you gained anything (Other then aesthetics) by adding the splitter to the vehicle?

YES.

Even at STATIC aero-neutral, the Viper will squat a bit as speed increases.
The splitter will move air out of the way, creating less lift under the nose.
And it may funnel more thru the fascia as well...

Now eliminating LIFT is not the same as creating DOWNFORCE but the net is the same.

And of course, it does create some drag......

And for the low, low price, they are a definite curb-appeal item! (Matching wing avail)
[email protected]

Thums Up

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just adding a different splitter design for your viewing. Note: This is a one-off design, which is easy to duplicate for anyone who may be interested. It serves double duty by allowing for a tramendous amount of downforce and for air to past through at the same time. Notice the center nuckle matches up with the factory fascia

LMK if interested...Thanks!
Michael
KC-VCA Member

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Lambo shower and pics with roadster rims 071909 066.jpg
    Lambo shower and pics with roadster rims 071909 066.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 125

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Just adding a different splitter design for your viewing. Note: This is a one-off design, which is easy to duplicate for anyone who may be interested. It serves double duty by allowing for a tramendous amount of downforce and for air to past through at the same time. Notice the center nuckle matches up with the factory fascia

Michael
KC-VCA Member

That looks good on your car. Any pic's with the splitter before painting?

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Michael
KC-VCA Member
That is the closest to factory I've seen. Whats the price? Is it CF or does it need painted? I want the factory aero pkg but its just to much $$$.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thank you GTS-R 001.

I'm gonna run my car @ TWS this month,see how it handles w/o aero, then I'll get one from you.

I already know how it will look on my car seeing as you used your 1st Ed for the pic's:2tu:

Thums Up

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a few pictures. Although the photos aren't that great you can see where we beveled certain mounting locations in order to create air movement. We didn't want the spliter directly against the body. It uses all factory mounting locations. Our goal was to give it a more agressive look, while keeping the appearance simple.

Attachments

• Blue Splitter.jpg
    Blue Splitter.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 127965-R1-07-18A.jpg
    127965-R1-07-18A.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 41
  • HPIM0165.jpg
    HPIM0165.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 50
  • HPIM0167.jpg
    HPIM0167.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Perspective View 4.jpg
    Perspective View 4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 70

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few pictures. Although the photos aren't that great you can see where we beveled certain mounting locations in order to create air movement. We didn't want the spliter directly against the body. It uses all factory mounting locations. Our goal was to give it a more agressive look, while keeping the appearance simple.
Looks good, is install very hard? Need a price? On my black /silver car should I paint it black or extend the stripes? Next I need a factory or factory looking aero coupe wing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang