***Full UNREEEL White Mamba Photo Shoot!***

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I got the opportunity to do a full shoot with fellow VCA member UNREEL last night after the MD VCA Crab Run.

Mike car is incredible and he has to be one of the nicest enthusiasts I have ever meet.

Anyways blah blah blah time for pictures!

Andy Wheeler

If anyone in the MD/DC/VA area wants me to shoot their car fire me a PM I will only be in the area another 3 weeks before I move home to Houston!

You must be registered for see images attach

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, thanks for everything, your photography is "AWESOME"!!!!!!! I will definitely keep in touch with you. Take Care and thanks again!!!!!!!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus H man...the car looks incredible.

I gotta get me one of those fancy point and shoot cameras....:D

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, great shots as usual. I heart the the rolling pictures.

Thanks Man got your PM I will try and get a hi res of that shot out for ya.

Sooo, you were there? I would have enjoyed meeting you?

Lee I wish man I had that going away BBQ from my work for me so I had to attend I left in time to meet Mike in Beltsville for the shoot. Believe me I was livid I had to miss the crab run.:confused:

Andy, thanks for everything, your photography is "AWESOME"!!!!!!! I will definitely keep in touch with you. Take Care and thanks again!!!!!!!

Anytime Mike it was a pleasure working with you and shooting your car it deserved some nice photos!

Andy Wheeler:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jesus H man...the car looks incredible.

I gotta get me one of those fancy point and shoot cameras....:D

HAHA You need to quit messin around and get a point and shoot Viper:D

Missed you at the donut this morning.:confused:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killer photos Andy! I did a magazine shoot for a 70 Camaro today, looks like we both had a busy weekend. How many seconds are you using on the rig shots? 4-7 range?

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Killer photos Andy! I did a magazine shoot for a 70 Camaro today, looks like we both had a busy weekend. How many seconds are you using on the rig shots? 4-7 range?

Congrats Tony, man I can't wait to get home! Would love to see your shots. I am trying to squeeze this one into Mopar Enthusiast, My Editor is calling tomorrow.

I think on these two I was round a second and a half. the more I do these the faster I like the shutters so the backgrounds are not blurred to bad. I used to shoot them at about 3 seconds most of the time. The road was pretty tough so it was pretty tough getting sharp shots.

Thanks for the compliments Tony:2tu:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I had some issues today trying to shoot above 3 seconds. Vibrations as well as overexposure. It was bright and sunny out. Last time I shot rig shots it was 9:30pm (dark) and we could run 6 second shutters, made for some cool swirl effects. Seems late evening or dark shade work better for rig shots, if you want more blur.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I had some issues today trying to shoot above 3 seconds. Vibrations as well as overexposure. It was bright and sunny out. Last time I shot rig shots it was 9:30pm (dark) and we could run 6 second shutters, made for some cool swirl effects. Seems late evening or dark shade work better for rig shots, if you want more blur.

I must have 5 different ND Filters but I always like shooting in late light so I don't have to use them. Oh well beats shooting from the back of a truck:2tu:

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have been wanting to get a flip out but that dosn't look practical at all.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great shots as usual Andy! I met Mike a few years ago at Carlisle back when he had his silver/blue GTS. He's a great guy!

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very Very Nice pics and agreed one Bad A$$ Ride. Seen it in person at Carlisle and it is sweet!!

Ed

I saw Mikes car the first time last year at a show in our area when I still had my Z06 and I remember checking it out and thinking what a nice job he had done with it.

Great shots as usual Andy! I met Mike a few years ago at Carlisle back when he had his silver/blue GTS. He's a great guy!

Anyone that can put up with me when I am in full geeked up camera mode is a Saint LOL. I have run into Mike several times since buying my car and I always look forward to talking with him.:2tu:

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME!! (as I would expect from Mike:D)

It looks like you got the Daytona's black chromed?!? SWEET man!

I'm glad to see you're still rocking the I forged I sold ya:headbang::2tu:

Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960