Ga VCA Dyno Day

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dyno Day 12/07

Balanced Performance Motor sports of Sugar Hill (phone number 678-546-3133) would like to host a Vet and Viper Dyno day on Dec 7th . They are providing 3 pulls plus an air fuel ratio print out for each car. The Dyno tech will be Ed Senf who is one of the most competent tuners in the state of Georgia. Ed over the years has been one of the primary fuel and ignition tuners for RP Motor sports, MTI Racing and Engineered Performance.
The cost will be $40 for 3 pulls. The cars that just want dyno and fuel ratio print outs will be placed early in the day. Cars requesting any form of tuning will be put on the rollers later in the day so the rest of us don't have to stand around. Tuning beyond the basic pull will cost you a little extra.
They are willing to give us this price only if we have a minimum of 10 cars.
This is a great deal guys. I have checked with almost a dozen dyno shops in the area to get the best possible bang for our limited bucks and this IS IT!
Eric
Eric Jordan
White & Blue 96Rt/10401 RWHP and 461 RWT

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Eric,
I post on the R/T section how I would like to do this at a latter date. How far is Surgar Hill from Powder Springs? I figure close due to the goofy names. I've got a friend I can stay with if there is another one.

Mike

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Pete,
sugar hill is near Suwanee Ga of hrt 85 exit 111 if that helps. It is also next door to Warren Johnsons Pro stock shop. We will have another one in the spring