Garage pic's - show 'em if ya got 'em

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garage pic\'s - show \'em if ya got \'em

Another post here made me curious so I thought I'd start this, it might be lame, but I'd find it interesting to see what folks are doing out there with their garages, it might be fun. If you have a pic of you garage, then share, especially if there's something neat about it - like the design, setup, or the cars in it.

thanks,

Daffy Dave. (OK so now we know why my handle is Daffy I guess, because I am)

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Garage pic\'s - show \'em if ya got \'em

ONE OFF-ROAD VIPER!
You must be registered for see images

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">I don't know about you Nadine, but I'd be scared s***less to get under that car or even work on the brakes. No jackstands available?</FONT f>

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, he was solid as a rock perched up there on those rocks! I spent hours laid under there...fighting with bits of exhaust, oils changing, fitting new starter motor, chassis painting (they rust bad in wet old UK with salt on the roads). I even had him fired up and running, while I laid under him!...(at least if he had fell off his perch, laid under there, I'd have cushioned his fall, so not to scratch that shiny, gleaming bodywork you can see)!

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NADINE!!!! Newton only had an Apple to worry about!!! KAAAARRRYYYYSSSSTTTT!!!!!!

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Okay, it's no Viper pit, but here's a pic of the main garage.
Obviously the one on the left is mine, the one on the right is Zippys (Rob McPhee) 93.

It's usually a little messy since I always seem to be working on some kind of car project (working on a Shaker hood right now for a friend of mines Challenger Conv).

If anyones interested, I think I'm going to sell the GTS hood to the right in the pic.
(it's kind of a rough piece).

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice garage Rich. I emailed you about the Cuda and the Viper hood. Let me know if you don't get it. Post here if you did not get email from me. I have sent you 2 emails.

Okay, I need a theme for my garage. Can someone give me some ideas? I love the stripe idea but I have 3 striped cars of different colors. I would love to put a nice car theme in this garage.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nadine, I have heard of many people getting killed over the years by using cement blocks, etc. to hold up their car while they work underneath. I am sure they never thought it would happen to them either. If the car falls on you, you will have no prayer. Jackstands or some other safer means would be highly recommended.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Nadine,
Harbor Freight seems to always have jackstands on sale for $12-$20 for a pair. I know I'd feel safer under a car supported by jackstands.
I've got a set (4) of 3 tons and a set of 6 ton jackstands.
We wouldn't want to ever hear about anyone being crushed under their Viper.

Harbor Freight

Norman,
Have you got my e-mails today?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, I don't have any pics of the inside at this point, but after seeing the pics in this thread I would say it is pretty anticlimactic. Of course, my 'Sir Hiss' poster looks pretty dang awesome! Here is what the contents of the garage look like just outside of it:

Hey, can you guess what my favorite car color is?
Oh, and to you Mopar folks that think I am a traitor for the car in the middle, it really is pretty sweet. Drop down 15" flat screen TV, DVD, Playstation 2, etc. And they did a pretty darn good job of reviving the old 327. Still, it's the wife's ride...

Chris

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's the Viper View of my garage.
Cheers from Sweden!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Norman,
How about "God Bless America"!
And if you like a stripe theme you could put a large American Flag as the center!!

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mark O,

Its a 440 six pack, we are just on our way to look over it for this season. 10.57 in stock-class, Challenger 70, not to bad.
This week will a SS/BA 440 arrive and the week after a Ray Barton 426 Hemi SS/AA engine.
We don't compete with the chevys, The Mopar cars are what we prefer on the Drag strip. The Corvette is my wifes car...hahahaaa

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heres a couple of dangerous snakes my 10 sec supercharged 96 and my new 2000 at rest waiting for some nice weather to uncoil.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi IEATVETTS,

Here's proof that I do lovingly wash and polish my Viper (how can a girl not run a wet sponge over those beautiful, powerful curves?) I really enjoy polishing my beloved GTS, but I also enjoying driving too, and that's what ever the weather. In UK it's usually raining, you can not see in the rear view mirror, out the rear glass hatch for the plume of water that sprays up. Our roads are narrow and often muddy in the country.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, it may not compare with some of the other garages on the thread, but it is heated, and I sure do have some neato posters and street signs! I took another picture of it from a different angle but it did not come out very good. The back end of the garage is where all the Viper posters are, like Viper makes Hissstory. Notice the Zaino on the counter top! The Viper will be getting the full treatment this week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala