Gen 2 pedals in Gen 1?

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried retrofitting the adjustable Gen 2 pedal assemblies in a Gen 1? I could sure use the extra legroom being 6'4". Probably a pain in the a-- but would it be possible?
Thanks

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't the custom race pedals be better than GEN 2 in our GEN 1's????? I was thinking about upgrading, but GEN 2 seems like a waste if there are better? No? Maybe i am missing something.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
viper james

i think he wants to upgrade the whole unit, not just the pedals...that way the pedals can be moved forward and backward for comfort (like the gen II's)...not so much style!...could be wrong though...

hey red if that is the case let me know if you find and answer...i wouldn't mind trying this upgrade as well.

OP
OP
K

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan - You are correct, looking to replace the whole pedal assembly to get more leg room.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper james

i think he wants to upgrade the whole unit, not just the pedals...that way the pedals can be moved forward and backward for comfort (like the gen II's)...not so much style!...could be wrong though...

hey red if that is the case let me know if you find and answer...i wouldn't mind trying this upgrade as well.

Gotcha...my misunderstanding...that is a great idea..i honestly didn't realize that the GEN 2 had that.