Gen 3 10 spoke rims, what they worth

mykes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like the thread said, lookin to sell gen3 factory rims, good shape minor curb rash on one of the fronts. Tires are toast,tps good and included.What they worth? thx oh ya 10 spokes
Myke

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not much as I have been trying to give mine away for almost nothing and can't get any takers. Mine have tires with only 4500 miles on the them.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an extra set as well, and consider them 'wheels to be used for scrub tires only' and avoid putting them on the car.
They are worth little because, the general consensus in the Viper community is that they ****.

:(

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am interested in a full set of Gen 3 Ten Spokes. Let me know what you're looking to get for them, maybe we can work something out. I don't know why everyone hates these wheels so much. Sure, they are a little heavy, but they are also very strong.

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang. If I knew everyone had extra 10 spokes I would have gone with the 19" dr setup instead of the 20" ones. Allan how much are you looking to sell yours for?

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in a full set of Gen 3 Ten Spokes. Let me know what you're looking to get for them, maybe we can work something out. I don't know why everyone hates these wheels so much. Sure, they are a little heavy, but they are also very strong.
I don't think they are that ugly, like the rest of the guys. I just think they weigh too much for track use. -I can feel the difference between those and my 6 spokes

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang. If I knew everyone had extra 10 spokes I would have gone with the 19" dr setup instead of the 20" ones. Allan how much are you looking to sell yours for?
I think they are worth at least a grand for the set ( I know that sounds ridiculous for 10 spokes, but that's only 250 a wheel -For Viper wheels)
The lame deal about it, of course would be the cost of shipping these boat anchors somewhere.

For me, I think I am gonna hang on to them til I can come across a deal on something to replace them with.
(another set of 6 spokes preferably -for cheap.......so it'll be a while)

I have to have a spare set of wheels in case of a issue at a track day. :omg:

OP
OP
M

mykes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well there still for sale. 1500$ for the set. Tires are toast and tpm included.I'm in Calgary AB Canada so local pickup would be best.
I put gen 4 6 spokes on a couple of years back, because i like the look and the weight savings is great(i track my car also).
Thanx for the input.
Myke

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a set just returned from CalChrome with their black chrome finish. They look so awesome I'm not even sure I want to sell them but for the right price.... They are still in the CalChrome boxes. Never mounted. Center caps were also black chromed. TPS included. Someone make me an offer over $3K and they are yours.

OP
OP
M

mykes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sold them yesterday for a grand,too a local kid. He is going too put them on a Dakota rt that he is building and seems stoked.Thanx for the input for the price,it would seem that a grand is all they are worth too people
Myke

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I also have a set just returned from CalChrome with their black chrome finish. They look so awesome I'm not even sure I want to sell them but for the right price.... They are still in the CalChrome boxes. Never mounted. Center caps were also black chromed. TPS included. Someone make me an offer over $3K and they are yours.

Could you post up pictures of them? I'm debating if I want to do the black chrome on my stock 04 wheels. I've debated some kind of black with a polished lip and got to thinking that black chrome might be the best of both worlds. Now to find a picture of a silver Viper with them...

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For pricing comparison bought a set of 10 spokes early last year off a VCA member for $1000 with no rash or issues. They were advertised in the classifieds so not a word of mouth deal.

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i got a set for $800 with no tires and some rash...so $1000 for a good set would probably be about right.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill sell mine in perfect condition with tires with 4500 miles in them for 1000. Takers?