Gen 3/4 guys finally have a option of a good runflat in 19/20" size

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one problem with these I see is the fact that it is a shorter tire, increasing the wheel well gap around the tire. It won't look as bad if the car is already lowered such as yours. Anyway, we'll wait for your driving impressions after you break them in in a hundred miles or so.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one problem with these I see is the fact that it is a shorter tire, increasing the wheel well gap around the tire. It won't look as bad if the car is already lowered such as yours. Anyway, we'll wait for your driving impressions after you break them in in a hundred miles or so.

Yer gonna be waiting a while....Ya might ask Deam how he likes the runflat PS2.:smirk:

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yer gonna be waiting a while....Ya might ask Deam how he likes the runflat PS2.:smirk:

My first impressions where hmm...runflat, however after a tank of gas, you realise they feel nothing like a runflat and damn do these tires stick! In all honesty they look and feel great compared to my pirelli's. I've never been too happy with any set of tires i've had on my viper, but these, a whole different story :headbang:. Thanks MikeR for the perfect wheels! :2tu:

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, I dont' know when all this happened but damn miker, we are gonna miss you bro.

One of the only lowered vipers I could find nice pics of when I was hunting for my SRT:2tu:

Good luck and be safe with the crotch rocket!