Gen-3 Clear Bra kit?

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about a kit, but my dealer installed a clear bra for my 04 when I bought it. Covers the entire front of the car, including headlights, except for the top of the hood, the mirrors, the fenders behind the wheels, and the side boards. I live at the end of a long dirt road, so I figured it was worth it. You can barely tell it is on the car, even up close.

I like it.

2004 SRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the xpel kit on my 04 if you have any questions. However, I would recommend some custom pieces like the side sills which get sand blasted. Head lights and fog lights are another product all together. I had these also done. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't see it after installation. You can still see a line across the hood but it is very slight.

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2004 SRT-10, did you have your side sills covered? If so, how is the film handling the heat? Any yellowing or peeling?

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a covering by Autobahnd on my 2003 since June 03. I had extra coverage cut to fit the side sill. It is probably the most important area to cover. It is not yellowing from the heat for 3000 miles but I do have to wipe off scuff marks that can't totally be avoided. Also the road sandblast effect is avoided. I think it should be available from each "Viper Dealer" as a option. BTW - The local Ferrari dealer on Long Island now owns the Autobahnd franchise. Bob :2tu: :usa: :2tu:

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1TONY1- yes, after only 300 miles, the sidesills were already blasted. This morning I touched up a couple spots, and put temporary 3M "clearbra" sections on them until I get more material. DAMN those sills get blasted though... what the hell was Dodge thinking not to put protectors on them like Gen-2?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang