Gen IV Hood For Sale

OP
OP
V

VenomAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks- I like your hood, the solid black is a nice touch. I originally wanted to do the VOI X "fang" stripes to my Gen IV hood, but didn't want to stripe the rear of the car to match. Not sure how it would look with just the hood striped.

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but they can be bought new from Dodge dealers for much cheaper than your asking price...you might want to check on that. I did already. Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
V

VenomAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but they can be bought new from Dodge dealers for much cheaper than your asking price...you might want to check on that. I did already. Good luck with the sale!

I just called today..... $1550.00 list - $1395.00 Jobber. 15 on order and none in stock. Thought someone would want one without waiting.

Last edited:

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya the price is a little high, but this may be the only one available, and not exactly a rip off. If I wanted one now I'd jump all over this one like a fat kid on cupcake.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that say it isn't a good deal, go buy one. You can't. Supply/Demand. I think he's asking a very fair price. If you're ******** about the price, you weren't in the market to begin with.

spmorgan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like you bought a Vipair though. This is a stock Gen4 hood.

Speaking of Vipair...how long does it usually take this guy to get something shipped? I've been waiting over three weeks now and no word on shipping ("should ship today", "should have shipped", "I'll check", "Get back with you tomorrow").

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with that one. The man ***** at customer service. You'll have to fight him for your order.

Speaking of Vipair...how long does it usually take this guy to get something shipped? I've been waiting over three weeks now and no word on shipping ("should ship today", "should have shipped", "I'll check", "Get back with you tomorrow").

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score

No I also bought an OEM hood that I may swith to.

spmorgan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, if I don't have a tracking number by tomorrow morning from Vipair I'm going to get Paypal to refund my money and I'll talk to you about your hood.

How aggravating... :(

OP
OP
V

VenomAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if I don't have a tracking number by tomorrow morning from Vipair I'm going to get Paypal to refund my money and I'll talk to you about your hood.

How aggravating... :(

Sorry to hear you're getting the run around. If you decide on mine I'll have it shipped out within 2 business days. PM your zip if you'd like a quote.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang