Gen V Accessories parts #'s

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Steve,

Alot of the new items for a car that is just launched do not come out ahead of the launch as often parts are designated for model build first. Usually we get parts numbers after the vehicle hits the ground, but it is not infrequent for it to be listed as on backorder. This is all a guess, but since the cars are not even out yet, and SRT has no idea how many covers will be ordered , they will reserve quite a few for factory inclusion , prior to opening up the parts window I would imagine. Just going off prior situations with our limited , hand built beauty.

BPAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Following are select Mopar performance parts and accessories for the all-new 2013 SRT Viper:

Performance Cross Car X-Brace
With single-piece carbon fiber construction, this hand-made brace has more than 30 layers of carbon fiber optimally aligned to manage driving loads. Brace features topology optimized structurally efficient design, aerospace-grade stainless steel attachment bushings, and significant weight savings over production aluminum engine brace. Polished, exposed carbon fiber weave complements hood inner finish. Front, carbon-fiber cross-car brace.
MSRP: $3,175, part number 82213416

Carbon Fiber Coil Covers
Stamped stainless steel layered with a generous amount of carbon fiber has these engine covers screaming for attention. These covers definitely hold their own, or may be paired with the Mopar Cross Car X-Brace to form a venomous combination.
MSRP: $880, part number 82213419

Industry-first Wireless Charging Pad
Professionally installed within easy reach, the ultra-convenient wireless charging pad simultaneously powers multiple devices. Just equip your smartphone or player with a flexible cover that integrates wire-free charging technology (sold separately), place anywhere on the charging pad and you’re good to go. No tangled wires, no deciding which device to charge first.
MSRP: $275, part number 82213712

Performance Cat-back Exhaust System
This growl means business. The deeper tone you get from adding this stainless steel exhaust system communicates impressive horsepower and torque gains – and the added perk of improved fuel economy. The system includes two mufflers, mandrel-bent tubing, right and left turn-out assemblies, and four 2.5-inch clamps.
MSRP: $668, part number P4510608

Bulkhead Satchel
Carbon fiber wraps the bulkhead satchel and is designed to be a direct replacement for both the SRT and GTS bulkhead compartments. This feature includes a universal integrated quick-release camera mount. Owners may track their on-track action with the security and convenience of a mounted camera inside of the vehicle.
MSRP: TBD, part number 82213434

Pedal Kit
A sand-blasted aluminum finish gives the pedal additional stopping power. Features unique race-inspired contoured design and Stryker-engraved footrest pedal. Alloy construction stands up when you step on it. Accelerator, brake and clutch with Viper logo.
MSRP: $255, part number 82213410

Billet Shift Knob
Industrial design cues reflect the heavy-duty inner workings of the machined G5 Billet aluminum shifter. A carbon fiber shift top features gunmetal pattern under a smooth satin clear finish.
MSRP: $163, part number 82213426

Black Leather Shift Knob
Gives a real feel for Viper’s shorter shift throw, the leather-wrapped shift knob is enhanced with a satin chrome and gunmetal cap.
MSRP: $158, part number 82213425

Door Sill Guards
Bright, polished chromed door sill guards emblazoned with the bold Viper logo keep this collector’s car collectible by protecting the vehicle’s entry points from small dings and scratches.
MSRP: $205, part number 82208805AB

Six-point Safety Harness
Keeping up with 640 horses requires a little extra equipment. This race-ready belt system anticipates the Viper’s g forces from every angle and keeps the driver in optimal position to take the beast through its paces.
MSRP: TBD, part number 82213431

Katzkin Leather Interiors
Katzkin offers a range of seating accessories that let you take the Viper interior to the next level. Premium leather trim packages include embroideries, piping, two-tones, suede and a range of colors. Fully custom leather seats, or four established designs from which to choose.
MSRP: TBD, part number LRZD0131TI

Stage 3 Coilover Suspension Kit
With lightweight aluminum construction, this suspension system is three-way adjustable for compression rebound and ride height. It bridges the gap between street systems and full race systems.
MSRP: $5,995, part number 82213435

Brake Rotors
Keep those 640 horses in check with StopTech® two-piece slotted lightweight rotors that combine with the Viper’s Brembo® calipers to reduce rotating inertia and unsprung mass. A patented curved-fin design contributes to improved brake cooling and significantly reduces fade, even under extreme conditions. The StopTech brake rotors, tires, and lightweight wheels combine to reduce 60 pounds of unsprung, rotating mass. Two-piece front set.
MSRP $1,445, part number P5155125 (front)
MSRP: $1,445, part number P5155126 (rear)

Racing Exhaust System
A low back pressure exhaust system specifically tuned for Mopar race headers (P5155828). Features a pressure drop equal to that of a straight pipe. The four-tube perforated design changes the tonailty of the exhaust noise with minimal size and weight.
MSRP: $1,005 , part number P5155831

Performance Headers With J-Pipe
These race headers are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are equipped with a five-tube flange that allows easy installation without removal of the engine. With a primary tube diameter of 1.75 inches, its 5-into-1 collector allows for maximum torque and horsepower gain. The “J” pipe connects race headers to the race exhaust. It may be used when customizing the exhaust system or by itself depending on vehicle tuning requirements.
MSRP: $3,495, part number P5155828

Vehicle covers
For the ultimate in indoor protection, SATIN STRETCH™ Lycra fibers optimally stretch to show off Viper’s curves. The special stitching methods, invisible seams and auto-show quality fit make this the cover of choice. Its inner-liner pampers Viper with fleece. The cover comes in a unique Viper storage case.
Black with Silver Stripes, MSRP: $352, part number82213248
Red with White Stripes, MSRP: $352, Part Number:82213240
Blue with White Stripes, MSRP: $352, Part Number:82213347

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if those headers are truly long tube. I'm also disappointed that the exhaust is only 2.5". Either way, it seems like M&M will come up with a set of headers that will be more economical, probably perform better and I'll take Borla for the backend.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob.... BOB!.... lookie here :D!

Following are select Mopar performance parts and accessories for the all-new 2013 SRT Viper:

With single-piece carbon fiber construction, this hand-made brace has more than 30 layers of carbon fiber optimally aligned to manage driving loads. Brace features topology optimized structurally efficient design, aerospace-grade stainless steel attachment bushings, and significant weight savings over production aluminum engine brace. Polished, exposed carbon fiber weave complements hood inner finish. Front, carbon-fiber cross-car brace.
MSRP: $3,175, part number 82213416

Reaction score
Mopar has a ton of great things planned for the GenV and Bill and I are really excited about them, but the reality right now is very little if anything is built and ready. They tend to lag a little in the availability of the things they offer at first just gaging interest and letting orders build up before actually moving on them, this can be frustrating to buyers. I know that Mopar wants to capitalize on the new car and owners willingness to customize the Viper though and hopefully they are ready to ship parts when we start to get cars. The current state of these parts are this;

MSRP: $3,175, part number 82213416 NOT availible

Carbon Fiber Coil Covers
Stamped stainless steel layered with a generous amount of carbon fiber has these engine covers screaming for attention. These covers definitely hold their own, or may be paired with the Mopar Cross Car X-Brace to form a venomous combination.
MSRP: $880, part number 82213419 NOT availible

Industry-first Wireless Charging Pad
Professionally installed within easy reach, the ultra-convenient wireless charging pad simultaneously powers multiple devices. Just equip your smartphone or player with a flexible cover that integrates wire-free charging technology (sold separately), place anywhere on the charging pad and you’re good to go. No tangled wires, no deciding which device to charge first.
MSRP: $275, part number 82213712 NOT availible

Performance Cat-back Exhaust System
This growl means business. The deeper tone you get from adding this stainless steel exhaust system communicates impressive horsepower and torque gains – and the added perk of improved fuel economy. The system includes two mufflers, mandrel-bent tubing, right and left turn-out assemblies, and four 2.5-inch clamps.
MSRP: $668, part number P4510608 YES but I bet it is for the Gen4 configuration...

Bulkhead Satchel
Carbon fiber wraps the bulkhead satchel and is designed to be a direct replacement for both the SRT and GTS bulkhead compartments. This feature includes a universal integrated quick-release camera mount. Owners may track their on-track action with the security and convenience of a mounted camera inside of the vehicle.
MSRP: TBD, part number 82213434 NOT availible

Pedal Kit
A sand-blasted aluminum finish gives the pedal additional stopping power. Features unique race-inspired contoured design and Stryker-engraved footrest pedal. Alloy construction stands up when you step on it. Accelerator, brake and clutch with Viper logo.
MSRP: $255, part number 82213410 NOT availible

Billet Shift Knob
Industrial design cues reflect the heavy-duty inner workings of the machined G5 Billet aluminum shifter. A carbon fiber shift top features gunmetal pattern under a smooth satin clear finish.
MSRP: $163, part number 82213426 NOT availible

Black Leather Shift Knob
Gives a real feel for Viper’s shorter shift throw, the leather-wrapped shift knob is enhanced with a satin chrome and gunmetal cap.
MSRP: $158, part number 82213425 NOT availible

Door Sill Guards
Bright, polished chromed door sill guards emblazoned with the bold Viper logo keep this collector’s car collectible by protecting the vehicle’s entry points from small dings and scratches.
MSRP: $205, part number 82208805AB YES old part number

Six-point Safety Harness
Keeping up with 640 horses requires a little extra equipment. This race-ready belt system anticipates the Viper’s g forces from every angle and keeps the driver in optimal position to take the beast through its paces.
MSRP: TBD, part number 82213431 NOT availible but I can get from Team Tech direct.

Katzkin Leather Interiors
Katzkin offers a range of seating accessories that let you take the Viper interior to the next level. Premium leather trim packages include embroideries, piping, two-tones, suede and a range of colors. Fully custom leather seats, or four established designs from which to choose. MSRP: TBD, part number LRZD0131TI NOT availible

Stage 3 Coilover Suspension Kit
With lightweight aluminum construction, this suspension system is three-way adjustable for compression rebound and ride height. It bridges the gap between street systems and full race systems.
MSRP: $5,995, part number 82213435 NOT availible

Brake Rotors
Keep those 640 horses in check with StopTech® two-piece slotted lightweight rotors that combine with the Viper’s Brembo® calipers to reduce rotating inertia and unsprung mass. A patented curved-fin design contributes to improved brake cooling and significantly reduces fade, even under extreme conditions. The StopTech brake rotors, tires, and lightweight wheels combine to reduce 60 pounds of unsprung, rotating mass. Two-piece front set.
MSRP $1,445, part number P5155125 (front) YES old number
MSRP: $1,445, part number P5155126 (rear) YES old number

Racing Exhaust System
A low back pressure exhaust system specifically tuned for Mopar race headers (P5155828). Features a pressure drop equal to that of a straight pipe. The four-tube perforated design changes the tonailty of the exhaust noise with minimal size and weight.
MSRP: $1,005 , part number P5155831 YES BUT old number will not fit I bet

Performance Headers With J-Pipe
These race headers are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are equipped with a five-tube flange that allows easy installation without removal of the engine. With a primary tube diameter of 1.75 inches, its 5-into-1 collector allows for maximum torque and horsepower gain. The “J” pipe connects race headers to the race exhaust. It may be used when customizing the exhaust system or by itself depending on vehicle tuning requirements.
MSRP: $3,495, part number P5155828 YES BUT old number will not fit I bet

Vehicle covers
For the ultimate in indoor protection, SATIN STRETCH™ Lycra fibers optimally stretch to show off Viper’s curves. The special stitching methods, invisible seams and auto-show quality fit make this the cover of choice. Its inner-liner pampers Viper with fleece. The cover comes in a unique Viper storage case.
Black with Silver Stripes, MSRP: $352, part number 82213248 YES all, but I bet they are made to order from California custom covers and they are the exact one I have with stripes added.
Red with White Stripes, MSRP: $352, Part Number:82213240
Blue with White Stripes, MSRP: $352, Part Number:82213347

I was waiting on these to actually be availible before posting and Bill and I generally don't jump on things and promise what we cannot deliver so that is why I informed him as such, so not that he posted the wrong info, but mine for not posting something before.

BPAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was waiting on these to actually be availible before posting and Bill and I generally don't jump on things and promise what we cannot deliver so that is why I informed him as such, so not that he posted the wrong info, but mine for not posting something before.

The information I posted was straight from Mopar's public press release from when they debuted the SEMA cars a couple of weeks ago. The availability of said products were never discussed, and noone promised something that couldn't be delivered, I was simply providing an answer to the question posed by the OP. It makes perfect sense that most of the accessories aren't available this far in advance of the cars not hitting the ground. Knowing Mopar, there is a very good chance that some of these accessories may never even see the light of day, to Mark's point.

http://www.mopar.com/sema/2012/ is the link, then select "Read Announcement" under the "SRT® Viper performance parts & Accessories" section on the right hand side of the page.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The information I posted was straight from Mopar's public press release from when they debuted the SEMA cars a couple of weeks ago. The availability of said products were never discussed, and noone promised something that couldn't be delivered, I was simply providing an answer to the question posed by the OP. It makes perfect sense that most of the accessories aren't available this far in advance of the cars not hitting the ground. Knowing Mopar, there is a very good chance that some of these accessories may never even see the light of day, to Mark's point.

http://www.mopar.com/sema/2012/ is the link, then select "Read Announcement" under the "SRT® Viper performance parts & Accessories" section on the right hand side of the page.

I was just clarifying the current state of availability and the fact that some numbers listed were still parts associated with the older Viper Lee, just more information. Not starteing a Pi****g match bro.

BPAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't meaning for my response to come across as trying to start a ******* match, so my apologies for that.